Beg, beg, beg....

Old March 14th 08, 10:53 AM posted to aus.bicycle
::dom::[_59_]

Default Beg, beg, beg....

Jack Russell Wrote:

how about size 45, if yes give me your OZ address

Jeezuz Jack... you didn't say they were brand spankin' new!!!!

...oh yeh! and thanks for the track(?) shoes and the computer as well

Vinaka vakalevu mate.. thank you very much!

--
::dom::

Old March 14th 08, 08:03 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Jack Russell

::dom:: wrote:
Jack Russell Wrote:

how about size 45, if yes give me your OZ address

Jeezuz Jack... you didn't say they were brand spankin' new!!!!

...oh yeh! and thanks for the track(?) shoes and the computer as well

Vinaka vakalevu mate.. thank you very much!

My pleasure, they are not track shoes, old fashioned (like me) touring
shoes.

good luck

Jack

--
Remove norubbish to reply
Old March 15th 08, 12:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle
::dom::[_60_]

Jack Russell Wrote:
::dom:: wrote:
Jack Russell Wrote:

how about size 45, if yes give me your OZ address

Jeezuz Jack... you didn't say they were brand spankin' new!!!!

...oh yeh! and thanks for the track(?) shoes and the computer as

well

Vinaka vakalevu mate.. thank you very much!

My pleasure, they are not track shoes, old fashioned (like me) touring
shoes.

good luck

Jack

--
Remove norubbish to reply

The touring shoes very cool. Thanks.
If you ever need anything from Fiji let me know...

--
::dom::

Old March 15th 08, 07:31 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Jack Russell

::dom:: wrote:
Jack Russell Wrote:

::dom:: wrote:

Jack Russell Wrote:

how about size 45, if yes give me your OZ address

Jeezuz Jack... you didn't say they were brand spankin' new!!!!

...oh yeh! and thanks for the track(?) shoes and the computer as

well

Vinaka vakalevu mate.. thank you very much!

My pleasure, they are not track shoes, old fashioned (like me) touring
shoes.

good luck

Jack

--
Remove norubbish to reply

The touring shoes very cool. Thanks.
If you ever need anything from Fiji let me know...

I had thought of touring Fiji at one time so take care I might take you
up on that!

--
Remove norubbish to reply
Old March 15th 08, 07:51 AM posted to aus.bicycle
::dom::[_61_]

Jack Russell Wrote:
::dom:: wrote:
Jack Russell Wrote:

::dom:: wrote:

Jack Russell Wrote:

how about size 45, if yes give me your OZ address

Jeezuz Jack... you didn't say they were brand spankin' new!!!!

...oh yeh! and thanks for the track(?) shoes and the computer as

well

Vinaka vakalevu mate.. thank you very much!

My pleasure, they are not track shoes, old fashioned (like me)

touring
shoes.

good luck

Jack

--
Remove norubbish to reply

The touring shoes very cool. Thanks.
If you ever need anything from Fiji let me know...

I had thought of touring Fiji at one time so take care I might take
you
up on that!

--
Remove norubbish to reply

Please do! I'm trying to organise a round Fiji (the biggest island of
Viti Levu) ride... been trying to do it for a couple of years but with
coups and then the downturn in the economy it hasn't happened. But we'll
get there. I'll keep you posted.

--
::dom::