Camping delights

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 15th 05, 10:08 PM
yoopers

Default Camping delights

innes wrote:
*I was thinking about how small you could pack down a unicycle for
traveling, and I found these folding pedals: 'Folding pedals'
(http://tinyurl.com/ao7re)

They are very expensive, but there could be some others out there that
are cheaper. It would be a good way to pack up a unicycle, and
reassemble it with out any tools. You could use a quick release for
the seat post, and fold the pedals, and it wouldn't take up that much
room.

Innes *

I guess I don't understand the "no tools" part. It's very easy to pack
a small assortment of tools in suitcases, they really don't take up a
lot of room. So instead of spending gadzillions on folding pedals for
each uni, one of these is about $20 and one tool can be used for
different unicycles. I have one. It's a worthy investment.

| Attachment filename: parkpw1pedal.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/348728|

yoopers - Bruce & Mary Edwards

`_______
/L ,[____],
L---L –0LLLLLLL0-
()_) ()_)----)_)

Munipsycho on the art of raising children: "My job is not to keep them
from falling. It's to teach them to always get back up."

Always give lots of credit and take very little. Seems to make everyone
happier. Conversely, take as much responsibility for mistakes as one can
assume! - Dr. Bobo

unicycledude93: Steve Dekeokeok
unicycledude93: Yoopers
Byrnetown: haha, those are old guys

yoopers's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/31

bicycle camping C.J.Patten General 136 June 17th 05 12:12 PM
OT camping on usenet DDEckerslyke UK 8 April 4th 05 06:39 PM
Camping in Moab nbrazzi Unicycling 12 March 17th 05 05:12 AM
WTB: Decent 1-man Tent for Bike Camping Tony B UK 38 August 30th 04 10:16 PM
Tips for first overnight camping MTB trip Trevor S Australia 14 August 16th 03 05:00 PM