Appropriate Use Policy

Old February 7th 05, 09:01 AM

Default Appropriate Use Policy

Readership,

Google Groups appropriate use policy stipulates that one will not:

1. defame, abuse, harass or threaten
2. post defamatory, obscene, or unlawful content
3. impersonate another person or entity

Ed Gin regularly violates all of the above mandates. This is
understandable because sociopaths do not consider themselves subject to
or confined by the dictates of rules, regulations or laws.

The unfortunate thing about an unmoderated newsgroup is that it is
unmoderated and this affords narcissistic cretins, like Ed Gin, a place
to reside as contaminating squatter who permanently infects the
newsgroup and persists in its pollution with worthless, inane bull****
posted with impunity in total disregard of the membership and in
callous contradiction of the intended focus of a particular group. The
fortunate thing about a moderated forum is the that it is moderated and
as such can be purged of obnoxious, degenerate vermin like Ed Gin as
well he knows from firsthand experience. Is it any wonder then that Ed
Gin hangs out in forums of the unmoderated variety?

Jim McNamara

Old February 7th 05, 01:07 PM
Jon Meinecke

wrote ...
Readership,

Google Groups appropriate use policy stipulates that one will not:

Yes, but most of the recent posts appear to come from a
newsfeeds.com subscriber and are not posted through Google.
However, newsfeeds.com has similar terms of use for its nntp
service.

Complain to . As a person impersonated
by one of their subscribers you have a good case. In Google
message view, click on Options,-- Show Original and cut and
paste the entire USENET message, headers and all, into an
email. Prepend with the nature of your complaint.

It remains to be seen if newsfeeds.com will live up to their terms
of use.

Jon Meinecke
net.subtle-apteryx

Old February 7th 05, 10:05 PM

I must confess that in the past I Jim McNamara have posted lies with fake
e-mail addresses on USEnet, A.R.B.R and the HPVlist to name a few. I have
done so to entertain my nasty inner demons.

I Jim McNamara will always tell lies on the internet. My goal in life is
to seek revenge on Ed Gin and only Ed Gin. I am consumed with Ed Gin and
have nothing else to dwell upon except Ed Gin. I will never give up. The
reason is I Jim McNamara am pathetic and have nothing else to do in my
retirement years. I may as well fulfill my evil frustrated fantasies with
vicious internet attacks against Ed Gin none of which are true.

I Jim McNamara am a living example of what a frustrated old man can
become. Please forgive me A.R.B.R. for I am a foul and nasty beast and my
soul will be purged to the deepest bowels of hell when I die. God help me.

Jim McNamara

Old February 8th 05, 01:01 AM

Ed Gin,

I said this before, but I can't seem to get through that thick skull of
yours. Unlike you, I don't lie about you. There is simply a
cornucopia of truth about you that provides me more than enough
ammunition, so as not to have to resort to lies. When I say something
in public, I am prepared to back up what I say with evidence and that
is specifically why you don't dare challenge what I have to say about
you. I don't know why you bother to say anything in public anymore.
You have no credibility and when challenged to produce evidence to
support your assertions, you don't because you can't. Instead, you
just change the subject. You shift gears and move on to spout off some
diversionary bull****. Don't think for a minute that the readership
isn't on to you by now. They are. So tell me lunatic, do you believe
for even an instant that anyone out here believes that actually write
this sort of crap about myself? You continue to mention Ed Dolan and
meds (you used to do that to me in previous flame wars). It appears
that you are the delusional one in need of meds. By the way, I now
know why you cut and paste so much, because your English is pathetic ..
atrocious ... abominable. Less time on the bike and more time in the
classroom would have done you a world of good, but a man's gotta do
what a man's gotta do. You value SPEED and MILES more that you do
literacy and trust me it shows, but that's OK. You're entitled to
your warped perspective. That's one of your endearing qualities. I
hate to see a grown man cry. Woops did I say you were a grown man? I
take it all back. Quit crying about being picked on, will you? You
asked for it ... you've earned it ... you deserve it, so who am I to
deprive you? What can I say? You are, of course, the hapless victim
here, because ... I'm just fond of squirrels!

Jim McNamara (the real one)

Old February 8th 05, 12:09 PM
nget

While looking at the present state of ARBR I was remembering the answer
to a guestion I had asked a Cambodian.What do you think was the
rational behind the people who did such awful things in your country?He
told me if those dumb monkeys saw a sofisticated piece of machinery they
would smash it and then melt it down so that they would then be able to
forge the new metal into a pot to cook rice in.

--
nget

Old February 8th 05, 08:29 PM
Edward Dolan

" wrote in message
I must confess that in the past I Jim McNamara have posted lies with fake
e-mail addresses on USEnet, A.R.B.R and the HPVlist to name a few. I have
done so to entertain my nasty inner demons.

I Jim McNamara will always tell lies on the internet. My goal in life is
to seek revenge on Ed Gin and only Ed Gin. I am consumed with Ed Gin and
have nothing else to dwell upon except Ed Gin. I will never give up. The
reason is I Jim McNamara am pathetic and have nothing else to do in my
retirement years. I may as well fulfill my evil frustrated fantasies with
vicious internet attacks against Ed Gin none of which are true.

I Jim McNamara am a living example of what a frustrated old man can
become. Please forgive me A.R.B.R. for I am a foul and nasty beast and my
soul will be purged to the deepest bowels of hell when I die. God help me.

Jim McNamara

More Ed Gin ****.

****ing adios!

Newsgroups are for idiots!

I'm outa here. Newsgroups are for idiots. I can count on the fingers of

one hand those of you who are intelligent. Skip always displays good

solid thinking with a sharp wit thrown in for good measure. Scott

(Freewheeling) is an intellectual and a good writer. Jim McNamara has

also proven to me that he is both intelligent and right on all the present

issues. The rest of you are idiots. I leave the lot of you to the likes of

Ed Gin, Tom Sherman, Jon Meinecke, Slugger, Disco Duck, Mark

Leuck, Peter Clinch, Guy Chapman, Perry Butler, etc.

I have yet to see a newsgroup that was not being ruined by idiots. If

you hang out in a newsgroup, you should have your head examined. It

is nothing but a waste of time and a form of insanity. I don't give a ****

about any of you (a few exceptions) and why I ever wasted a single

second on any of you is beyond belief. I must have been crazy.

Anyone with any brains who has something to say should be on a

moderated forum where assholes and **** heads (like Ed Gin) can be

excluded. That is all newsgroups are full of. It is only dumbbells,

cowards and crazies who do not want their messages to pass the

scrutiny of an editor. I leave you to yourselves. You are all a bunch of

crazy *******s who deserve one another. May you all **** one

another until kingdom come.

Plonk to the lot of you.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old February 10th 05, 09:17 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:15:00 -0600, "Edward Dolan"
wrote in message :

Google Groups appropriate use policy stipulates that one will not:
1. defame, abuse, harass or threaten
2. post defamatory, obscene, or unlawful content
3. impersonate another person or entity

As noted elsewhere, Usenet is not Google Groups. Gin's still an
arsewipe though.

Also, please note that I have never done any of those 3 things listed above.

Apart from 1 and 2.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old February 10th 05, 09:44 AM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message :

Google Groups appropriate use policy stipulates that one will not:
1. defame, abuse, harass or threaten
2. post defamatory, obscene, or unlawful content
3. impersonate another person or entity

As noted elsewhere, Usenet is not Google Groups. Gin's still an
arsewipe though.

Also, please note that I have never done any of those 3 things listed
above.

Apart from 1 and 2.

Nonsense! Calling an idiot an idiot is just being truthful and helpful. I
have never defamed, harassed or threatened. I also have never been obscene
or unlawful in my messages. On the other hand, Guy Chapman has been forever
pig headed, ignorant and stupid. But that is what comes of living in the
Midlands of dowdy old England.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota