Do u drink/use your own urine (FREE) for health

Old February 9th 08, 10:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Do u drink/use your own urine (FREE) for health

Hi,
Do u drink/use your own pee/urine for health ?
It is known as urine therapy (135,000 web pages)
and alleged to reverse genetic disorders like manic-depression,
diabetes, cystic fibrosis and allegedly cure AIDS, cancer, etc.

Erach
Old February 9th 08, 11:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

In article ,
" writes:
Hi,
Do u drink/use your own pee/urine for health ?

Do you?

It is known as urine therapy (135,000 web pages)
and alleged to reverse genetic disorders like manic-depression,
diabetes, cystic fibrosis and allegedly cure AIDS, cancer, etc.

I think somebody's yanking yer chain (so to speak.)

I fail to see how re-toxifying one's self can
be beneficial.

Now I have a sudden craving for asparagus.

Anyways, maybe a good balanced diet that avoids
intake of processed meats, processed carbohydrates,
artificial additives (... and urine,) while emphasising
"live" foods like certain uncooked veggies, fruits &
nuts, would be more conducive to wellness.

Y'know what's good? Cabbage! Don't boil the living
daylights and chlorophyll out of it. Just steam it
enough to soften it for eating. If butter or other
dairy topping are out of the picture, there's always
lemon juice or chicken broth (or the right kind of
tomato juice.)

Cabbage juice is a pretty good soporiphic too, for
occaisonial insomnia.

Cabbage is a beautiful, underappreciated food.
So many people avoid it because they think it
makes 'em fart. Well, if it's prepared well enough,
it doesn't have to. And so many people who make that
complaint are beer drinkers, so take it for what it's
worth.

I'm very partial to savoy cabbage (cabbage "light",) myself.
But you need a plain ol' green cabbage to make kapusta
cabbage rolls. A good mix of red, green & savoy cabbage
makes a nice coleslaw. But you've also gotta step on it
with the right kind of dill pickle juice, and enough
chopped green onion to jazz it up. Sometimes I like to
toss some smoked almonds into my slaw. A bit of
grapefruit zest goes nicely, too.

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:
Old February 9th 08, 12:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

On Feb 9, 10:11*am, " wrote:
Hi,
Do u drink/use your own pee/urine for health ?
It is known as urine therapy (135,000 web pages)
and alleged to reverse genetic disorders like manic-depression,
diabetes, cystic fibrosis and allegedly cure AIDS, cancer, etc.

Erach

One of my favorite Catullus poems:

http://rudy.negenborn.net/catullus/text2/e39.htm

Joseph
Old February 9th 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
landotter

On Feb 9, 3:11 am, " wrote:
Hi,
Do u drink/use your own pee/urine for health ?

Milk, milk, lemonade!
Round the back the fudge is made!
Old February 9th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

In article ,
landotter writes:
On Feb 9, 3:11 am, " wrote:
Hi,
Do u drink/use your own pee/urine for health ?

Milk, milk, lemonade!
Round the back the fudge is made!

Where I work, the company supplies us serfs
with coffee, c/w those li'l creamers, of which
one must peel off the foil lids in order to
access the contents.

One day we ran out of creamers. But I had
a container of Coffee-Mate in my possibles bag.
While my cow orkers were trying to enjoy their
ebonic beverages, they noticed mine had a
somewhat lighter complexion.

"Where'd ja get the cream?" they urgently
enquired.

"I made it myself. Y'want some?"

I've got a can of Carnation[tm] hot chocolate
mix in my possibles bag. A couple o' scoops
of that into yer coffee makes a nice mocha.
It's gotta be the good stuff, 'cuz the cheap
stuff leaves undisolved residue on the bottom
of your coffee mug.

cheers,
Tom