Saddle for beginner female?

Old February 9th 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Ozark Bicycle

Default Saddle for beginner female?

On Feb 9, 6:04*am, wrote:
I just get so f'ing SICK of women and their constant litany about how
they need special equipment, special bikes, special clothes, etc. in
order to engage in cycling! *Why are women cyclists so dumb that they
don't even realize that they are being taken advantage of by the
cycling companies that pander to them? *God, they are SO DUMB!
Anybody who claims to have a special cycling product "FOR WOMEN" can
sell a million of them to those insecure, unaware women who think that
buying such products will actually benefit them and make them a decent
cyclist.

If the woman's ass is so soft that her present saddle hurts, she just
needs to lose weight and get in better shape. *Her butt will harden up
in time. *But I'll bet she won't do this, because she sounds like a
typical woman sniveler.

Are you really the kind of sexist simpleton your post implies, or are
you just pretending?

Old February 9th 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Rob Lindauer

wrote:
I just get so f'ing SICK of blah blah blah

Good bye. Plonk.

--
Rob Lindauer - Please change "att" to "sbc" for my real email address

female behavior Duncan Techniques 2 November 27th 06 12:22 PM
female behavior Duncan Recumbent Biking 2 November 27th 06 12:22 PM
female discomfort. BungleBanks Unicycling 8 November 2nd 05 07:47 PM
female discomfort. harper Unicycling 0 November 1st 05 11:00 PM
Since we're on the female pee pee theme... Slacker Mountain Biking 5 February 10th 04 01:08 AM