Unicon XII photos

Old August 19th 04, 11:47 PM
joe

Hey everyone,

I couldnt make it to Unicon XII, but I will definatly be at the next
one, unless I am not alive. I'm not going to miss it for the world -
mark my words!

I must say a HUGE thank you to Paul and John Tasker (from Stockton,
England) - I'm sure one or two of you will know who I am on about.
They brought me a program back over, signed by my many of you. Too many
people signed it to thank individually, but you should know who you are.
(apprently you were made to write lots of love, and kiss kiss. lol)

I have enjoyed looking through everyones photos. I had a look through
Paul and Johns tonight. Looks great - especially Christy! haha
Thanks again for signing my prog...

Joe,

--
joe - Who needs cranks anyways?

*www.cool.unicyclist.com*

'I like to show off in front of people not to show them what I can do,
but to show them what can be done on a unicycle' - Sofa

'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957

Old August 20th 04, 04:54 AM
corbin

cool pictures, nathan! did you see mine? I'm visiting my parents in maui
for a little while.

http://tinyurl.com/3kqep

I'll be back next week.

--
corbin - Treehouse Muni Rider
corbin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7561

Old September 28th 04, 10:21 PM
johnfoss

My Unicon pictures are finally making their way up for public view. I
got the first two sets up, and the third may follow today. The rest will
have to wait until after my next trip...

Freestyle: http://unicycling.smugmug.com/gallery/235079
Hockey, 10k, MUni: http://unicycling.smugmug.com/gallery/235111

I hope to follow up with captions eventually, but I also have to get my
MUni Weekend pictures up. A big part of getting these uploaded was also
culling them down to a semi-reasonable amount. Later on I will put up a
separate "highlights" album that should be easier to look at.

Enjoy!

--
johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"It's good to find something that makes boys into men and men into boys,
my opinion is that unicycling fits the bill." -- Lloyd Johnson

"Read the rules!"
'IUF Rulebook' (http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/rulebook/)
'USA Rulebook' (http://www.unicycling.org/usa/competition/)