360 uni-spin

Old September 4th 04, 08:36 PM
darchibald

Default 360 uni-spin

Any tips for going from 180 uni spin to 360 uni spin. I can get the full
rotation and hit at least one pedal or crank but I just can't convert.
Thanks.

David

--
darchibald - Unofficial level 4.6

"Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
suicide mount.
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

Old October 2nd 04, 10:33 PM
darchibald

Bump

--
darchibald - Trials and Street rider

Old October 3rd 04, 06:01 AM
unifreak7

There are many ways to do a 360 unispin depending on hand possition, but
that's a different thing. First you must be able to do arials. Jump off
your uni, with seat in front, kick out your legs and just bring them in
on the pedals. Do not put a lot of weight on the uni seat. It will shoot
out in some one way. This is a huge help with 540 unispins, and 720's.
With a 360 you take your strong hang. (The Front hand when you 180
unispin.) That will be the hand that doesn't leave the seat. Jump off,
spin it, and twist your wrist all the way around and grab the seat with
the other hand at the end of the spin. Dan Heaton does it this way.

HAND s
e Standard from
hand a

h t
a e
n a DNAH One hand twist, other hand off
d s
back to standard form, with the strong hand totaly twisted around

--
unifreak7 - Freestyle Freak

!!Hazard!!
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old October 3rd 04, 06:53 AM
unibrow

learn 180 and 360 mounts, once u get those down then go for the spin
worked for me it'll work for you

kozy

--
unibrow - ROYAL RIDERS RULE )--(x)

remember the 3 R's children...ROYAL RIDERS RULE!
unibrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2496