Adjusting to an Upright Saddle?

Old July 15th 09, 09:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

Default Adjusting to an Upright Saddle?

Bill Sornson wrote:
Blusterin' Bill Baka blurted (after bustin' more BS than a rodeo):

The cops have the records of how many nights I spent in jail over
ridiculous speeding events where I did get caught.

Scan it and post it! Can't wait to see it!

BS (bwahahahahaha)

I will state this much.
During one appearance before a judge while I was unemployed and my room
mate could pay the rent I was given the choice of a $140 fine or $10 a
day in jail. I told the judge I would appreciate the 2 weeks of free
room and board and smiled as I went to the minimum security jail farm
known as Elmwood in Santa Clara valley, around 1968.
Since it was mostly traffic offenders and vagrants it turned out to be a
most pleasant 2 weeks meeting people who were, to say the least,
interesting.
Bill Baka
Old July 15th 09, 01:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Dan C

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 01:14:10 -0700, Bill wrote:

Bill Sornson wrote:
Blusterin' Bill Baka blurted (after bustin' more BS than a rodeo):

The cops have the records of how many nights I spent in jail over
ridiculous speeding events where I did get caught.

Scan it and post it! Can't wait to see it!

BS (bwahahahahaha)

I will state this much.
During one appearance before a judge while I was unemployed and my room
mate could pay the rent I was given the choice of a $140 fine or $10 a
day in jail. I told the judge I would appreciate the 2 weeks of free
room and board and smiled as I went to the minimum security jail farm
known as Elmwood in Santa Clara valley, around 1968. Since it was mostly
traffic offenders and vagrants it turned out to be a most pleasant 2
weeks meeting people who were, to say the least, interesting.
Bill Baka

Ummmm, no Bill. You apparently didn't read what the previous poster
said, and just posted some (more) irrelevant bull**** story crap.

Let's try again: You were asked to scan and post some kind (any!) of
record/proof of all these things you've done. Let's see the evidence,
instead of you just spouting off more stories that we all know are
complete and utter bull****. Produce something we can believe, Bill.

Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg
Old July 16th 09, 03:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

Still Just Me - wrote:
On 15 Jul 2009 12:53:08 GMT, Dan C
wrote:

Let's try again: You were asked to scan and post some kind (any!) of
record/proof of all these things you've done. Let's see the evidence,
instead of you just spouting off more stories that we all know are
complete and utter bull****. Produce something we can believe, Bill.

He and Andre are first cousins.

Don't you understand yet? *YOU* are not worth it to me.
I suppose you *know* God loves you personally, too.
The dare to ride downhill on a major highway at 55 MPH plus, between
semis stands, coward.
Figured it out yet, sissy boy?

Bill Baka
Old July 16th 09, 03:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Dan C

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 19:06:07 -0700, Bill wrote:

Still Just Me - wrote:
On 15 Jul 2009 12:53:08 GMT, Dan C wrote:

Let's try again: You were asked to scan and post some kind (any!) of
record/proof of all these things you've done. Let's see the evidence,
instead of you just spouting off more stories that we all know are
complete and utter bull****. Produce something we can believe, Bill.

He and Andre are first cousins.

Don't you understand yet? *YOU* are not worth it to me. I suppose you
*know* God loves you personally, too. The dare to ride downhill on a
major highway at 55 MPH plus, between semis stands, coward.
Figured it out yet, sissy boy?

Could you post some pics/video of yourself doing that, Bill?

Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg
Old July 16th 09, 03:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

wrote:

Let's try again: You were asked to scan and post some kind (any!) of
record/proof of all these things you've done. Let's see the
evidence, instead of you just spouting off more stories that we all
know are complete and utter bull****. Produce something we can
believe, Bill.

He and Andre are first cousins.

Don't you understand yet? *YOU* are not worth it to me. I suppose you
*know* God loves you personally, too. The dare to ride downhill on a
major highway at 55 MPH plus, between semis stands, coward. Figured it
out yet, sissy boy?

Could you post some pics/video of yourself doing that, Bill?

Exactly how do you propose I take a video of myself, genius?
Old July 16th 09, 03:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Bull****tin' Bill Baka bleated:
Bill Sornson wrote:
Blusterin' Bill Baka blurted (after bustin' more BS than a rodeo):

The cops have the records of how many nights I spent in jail over
ridiculous speeding events where I did get caught.

Scan it and post it! Can't wait to see it!

BS (bwahahahahaha)

I will state this much.
During one appearance before a judge while I was unemployed and my
room mate could pay the rent I was given the choice of a $140 fine or
$10 a day in jail. I told the judge I would appreciate the 2 weeks of
free room and board and smiled as I went to the minimum security jail
farm known as Elmwood in Santa Clara valley, around 1968.
Since it was mostly traffic offenders and vagrants it turned out to
be a most pleasant 2 weeks meeting people who were, to say the least,
interesting.
Bill Baka

Just scan your rap sheet, Jailbait Bill! We all want to see evidence of
your record crime spree!

Just for fun, here's Part II of "Brickson's Best of Baka" compilation:

***
"What's with the hangup on boobs?

I know, I'm rambling again

also of dogs which I will turn around and chase back into their yard. I
haven't bitten a dog yet, but I haven't caught one yet either.

I now know I will never be the dumbest asshole on the planet.

My objective is to get the hell away from people and their opinions.

That logic even an idiot like you should be able to figure out.

I trolled on the tricycle, the near 200 on the motorcycle was NOT made up, I
just didn't get caught and clocked at that speed, whatever it may have
actually been. Definitely over 170, a lot over.

I can do 160 MPH on my bike. How? Sky dive with it and try to land on the
wheels.

This group is misc. and I intend to stay misc and not try to corrupt the
thinking of small minds.

My memory goes back farther than yours

It really isn't all about me

This group tends to be of the pseudo intellectual sort so I won't go into
anything too deep here.

You people never do listen to what I am saying, do you?

My bike weighs about 50lbs

the tricycle which was the main troll could not have actually done over 20.

You guys need someone to pick on, and I am not a troll, so...

I go where there are no stores, or supples, or even phone service.

Don't try to get me started on that again.

You can say stupid but I bet I will be alive to **** on your grave.

Before you ASSume I am blowing bull**** try riding the same road.

Get off your stupid ass and ride it then.

I don't have to justify myself to one who knows nothing of the excitement of
going very, very fast.

When was the last time you had to bail onto the sidewalk because a
harvesting machine came by overhanging 'both' sides of the road

They were ****ing walking!!!!

Jesus H. Christ, my reaction times are better than many half my age.

Your city boy views don't matter squat to me.

I don't give a damn if I live to 150 or go tomorrow, as long as I enjoy
myself and get to irritate petty snobs

I was going to buy a new plane for about $30,000 but my wife went on the
test flight and almost fainted when she found out it was me flying and not
the salesman.

Chemistry was one of my minors in college, after electronics, math, and
physics.

Why do cows want to race me?

He has come out against stem cell research, abortion rights, and gay
marriage because the Pope told him to

I am not going to do the history lesson that you obviously missed.

Sorry, I have better things to do than educate the challenged.

I drive people at work nuts too.

Need I say more?

I am not trying to be a public asshole

it is NOT a safe road to bike on, regardless of any opinions.

I should ride more and type less,

Touchy group.

You may not have to killfile me, I may just go away, since this group is a
little too touchy.

The first 3 idiots, err assholes.

Idiot/asshole number 4.

Why in the hell am I posting to this thread???

Sorry, my style is not mainstream, in much of anything.

Strictly on topic would be boring compared to some of the random sub threads
that get started.

GW is trying to impose elections and Christianity upon Iraq

****ing nit picking. So a liter or Kilogram is 2.2 pounds, big assed deal. I
could have given it to you in thirty decimal places but some of you guys are
such fanatics you would be worrying about the last picogram. You guys are
hopeless.

I post at random and do sometimes over post when I am really bored.

I can start a fight in an empty room

also did that at 3:30 in the morning, typing between bed, taking a leak, and
back to bed.

All in all it is a pretty good guess that I have been riding since well
before you
were even born

Under Bush, given the chance, we won't need to since we will all have
subcutaneous implants.

500 grams is only 1 pound, so 250 is only a quarter pound,

I spent the weekend in jail for a 12 year old parking ticket that I did not
get.

Riding a bicycle with a camera and binoculars and somebody cell phoned me in
as a potential terrorist.

Had you been in my Mustang or (if you dared) the back of my hot rod
motorcycle you would A. believe me. B. never get on a bike with me again.

did roll a car at 85 and spent 6 months in the hospital in 1970 and endoed a
bike at near 80 with no broken bones but plenty of road rash

If all idiots had my IQ it would be a strange world but I would have someone
to talk to.

I am not a doctor but I do know some things about how the police
organization works.

I only post to keep things from getting too stuffy on this group, and there
seem to be a lot of people with way too high an opinion of themselves.

Sometimes I do post to annoy those certain individuals, but mostly I try to
stay semi on topic.

My last 2 engineering work reviews described me as intimidating to the other
engineers.

Kind of strange getting laid off when I was designing electronics for
military use.

The police are NOT your friends

If being a sheep and following the flock get respect then I don't want it."

***
LOL MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! LOL

Bill "bettin' it's time for another 'final farewell' pretty soon" S.

Old July 16th 09, 04:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Dan C

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 19:45:42 -0700, Bill Sornson wrote:

Bull****tin' Bill Baka bleated:
Bill Sornson wrote:
[...]

ROFL! Another priceless collection of Bill_the_Blowhard_Baka sayings!
He's almost beyond belief. Pathetic, once you stop laughing...

Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg
Old July 16th 09, 04:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

Bill Sornson wrote:
Bull****tin' Bill Baka bleated:
Bill Sornson wrote:
[...]

No.
I'm having too much fun reading the posts from you few fools who have
never lived a daring, adrenaline rush lifestyle like mine.
I *do* however feel sorry for guys like you who can find nothing better
to do than try to discredit me on things I have (in fact) done.

500 grams is only 1 pound, so 250 is only a quarter pound,

Oops. I did make one mistake. A half pound, plus or minus a few grams.

I still ride on the left when it suits me, and I can ride a bike at 120
MPH straight down if I want to jump out of a plane with it. That might
be an interesting experiment with a para-sail, trying to land pedaling
with the chute behind me.

Riding a bicycle with a camera and binoculars and somebody cell phoned
me in
as a potential terrorist.

This one is on the Yuba county sheriffs records since the DHS and
FBI/CIA guys called the county to have me taken back home, violating my
rights as a citizen to ride on a public road. My neighbors with scanners
all came out to greet me when the sheriffs car pulled up.
Some of this **** is so off the wall I couldn't make it up.
Living in the outback country does get me to strange rides, like cows
racing me along their side of the fence. Why? Herd mentality?
I almost bought the airplane until I found out the airport parking fees
and insurance for a new plane. I do love to fly my own plane, even if it
is only a rental. One of my friends had a Pitts aerobatic bi-plane and
we could pull 9 G's positive or 7 negative (big headache time on the
negatives).

You have my sincerest sympathies for never having had a real life.

Bill (Huffy squeaks but still rides to the store) Baka
Old July 16th 09, 04:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Dan C

wrote:

Let's try again: You were asked to scan and post some kind (any!)
of record/proof of all these things you've done. Let's see the
evidence, instead of you just spouting off more stories that we all
know are complete and utter bull****. Produce something we can
believe, Bill.

He and Andre are first cousins.

Don't you understand yet? *YOU* are not worth it to me. I suppose you
*know* God loves you personally, too. The dare to ride downhill on a
major highway at 55 MPH plus, between semis stands, coward. Figured it
out yet, sissy boy?

Could you post some pics/video of yourself doing that, Bill?

Exactly how do you propose I take a video of myself, genius?

You don't. You have your 19-yo girlfriend drive along beside you with a
video cam, and occasionally scan the movie over to her speedometer to
show the speed. Could you do that for us, Bill?

Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg
Old July 16th 09, 04:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Dan C

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 20:32:44 -0700, Bill wrote:

Bill Sornson wrote:
Bull****tin' Bill Baka bleated:
Bill Sornson wrote:
[...]

And yet another load of pure, undiluted Bull****, by Bill_the_Blowhard.

Pathetic, and not even funny to laugh at any more...

Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg

Adjusting to an Upright Saddle? Tom Sherman °_° Techniques 99 July 16th 09 02:16 PM
What keeps the Bicycler Upright? [email protected] Techniques 9 April 19th 09 10:49 AM
Upright Recumbent? Rachel Grier UK 24 October 1st 08 03:30 PM
Ah...Just Rode the Upright Again! NYC XYZ General 13 June 7th 06 09:33 PM
Ah...Just Rode the Upright Again! NYC XYZ Techniques 13 June 7th 06 09:33 PM