Adjusting to an Upright Saddle?

Old July 16th 09, 04:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

Default Adjusting to an Upright Saddle?

Dan C wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 02:40:21 +0000, Bill wrote:

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 02:33:38 +0000, Dan C wrote:
Could you post some pics/video of yourself doing that, Bill?

Exactly how do you propose I take a video of myself, genius?

You don't. You have your 19-yo girlfriend drive along beside you with a
video cam, and occasionally scan the movie over to her speedometer to
show the speed. Could you do that for us, Bill?

It's a 1 lane road and she does not go up there with me, so, no, I can't
have her do that. She is more into laying on the grass under a shade
tree and just talking, much more laid back than me. Intelligent as all
hell though, so nothing much goes over her head, and she messes with my
head to get even. She also does not bicycle so we have a mental thing
going, not physical beyond tickling. Good kid, smart blond.

So sorry.

Bill Baka
Old July 16th 09, 02:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Dan C

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 20:58:42 -0700, Bill wrote:

Dan C wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 02:40:21 +0000, Bill wrote:

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 02:33:38 +0000, Dan C wrote:
Could you post some pics/video of yourself doing that, Bill?
Exactly how do you propose I take a video of myself, genius?

You don't. You have your 19-yo girlfriend drive along beside you with
a video cam, and occasionally scan the movie over to her speedometer to
show the speed. Could you do that for us, Bill?

It's a 1 lane road and she does not go up there with me, so, no, I can't
have her do that. She is more into laying on the grass under a shade
tree and just talking, much more laid back than me. Intelligent as all
hell though, so nothing much goes over her head, and she messes with my
head to get even. She also does not bicycle so we have a mental thing
going, not physical beyond tickling. Good kid, smart blond.

How about some pics of her?

So sorry.

That was just a suggestion. Get somebody else to do it, and let us know
where we can view the video/pics. Maybe your wife could do it.

OK Bill?

Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg

Adjusting to an Upright Saddle? Tom Sherman °_° Techniques 99 July 16th 09 02:16 PM
What keeps the Bicycler Upright? [email protected] Techniques 9 April 19th 09 10:49 AM
Upright Recumbent? Rachel Grier UK 24 October 1st 08 03:30 PM
Ah...Just Rode the Upright Again! NYC XYZ General 13 June 7th 06 09:33 PM
Ah...Just Rode the Upright Again! NYC XYZ Techniques 13 June 7th 06 09:33 PM