Dan Heaton's Amazing Jump Analized (pic)

Old March 21st 04, 05:47 AM
gerblefranklin

Default Dan Heaton's Amazing Jump Analized (pic)

I'm feeling nostalgic so: "ressurect"

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

Don't you think it's a cruel irony that acting like a G.I. Joe in the
army can get you a Medal, while playing with one can get you thrown out?

Old March 21st 04, 07:15 AM
daino149

The like doesn't work for me and I really want to see it.

Daniel

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

there ain't enough body armor in the country for me to try that. -- Ken
on the mtbr forum in reference to MUni

Old March 21st 04, 07:17 AM
tomblackwood

daino149 wrote:
*The like doesn't work for me and I really want to see it.*

From one of his posts, John Childs to the rescue again:

The links in the thread are no longer valid so I have copied the

video
and graphic to my 'Miscellaneous Stuff gallery'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/john_childs_misc).
I edited the video to clean up
the interlacing and shorten the length.

--
tomblackwood - Registered Nurtz

Tailgate at your own risk.....

Old March 21st 04, 10:05 AM
pete66

rhysling wrote:
*
'Look or go Blinde'
(http://lutkus.com/video/NUC_2001/heaton_car.avi)
*

That link's dead, where can we download the car jump?

cheers

--
pete66 - Level 4 Unicyclist
pete66's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4812

Old March 21st 04, 03:11 PM
UniBrier

pete66 wrote:
*That link's dead, where can we download the car jump?*

See prior post:

tomblackwood wrote:
*From one of his posts, John Childs to the rescue again:

The links in the thread are no longer valid so I have copied the

video and graphic to my 'Miscellaneous Stuff gallery'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/john_childs_misc).
I edited the video to clean up the interlacing and shorten the

length. *

Here is the direct link to the 'Frame by Frame'
(http://tinyurl.com/2lecd).

--
UniBrier - Its Time to Ride

Steve De Cuckoo

The Roadrunner or Ground Cuckoo can run at speeds of up to 15 miles per
hour (24 km per hour). It rarely flies and does not migrate. When it is
in danger, it runs or crouches to hide.

The RoadUnier or Cuckoo Cokier can ride at speeds of up to 15 miles per
hour (24 km per hour). It rarely flies and does not migrate. When it is
in danger it UPDs and slides.

UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

Old March 21st 04, 04:08 PM
pete66

*speechless*

Old March 22nd 04, 05:05 AM
Eublapharis13

How high of a jump is that?
I did a 26" jump......lol I cannot tell how high that is...but I
naturally Rolling hop. it's kinda weird. Like I saw Dan do a rolling hop
and I wnated to do it like him but I was already doing it..

--
Eublapharis13 - Hopefully I won't do this now!

Age doesn't matter...........unless you're a cheese.
Eublapharis13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4065

Old March 22nd 04, 05:27 AM
James_Potter

What I want to know is how can you always have your cranks in the right
position to do a rolling hop? I obviously don't want to set it up just
right, that's like cheating, or something. But it seems like my crank
arms are always in just the wrong position to hop.

--
James_Potter - ***** ***** *****

-When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch
the world try to figure out how you did it.-

Old March 22nd 04, 05:36 AM
UniBrier

pete66 wrote:
* *speechless* *

Have you seen his rolling hop onto 7 pallates in UNiVERsE II? The nice
thing about DVD is you can do frame by frame over and over again.

That move left me *speechless*.

Old September 27th 04, 09:43 PM
andrew_carter

I've got the sequence of frames from Dan's 7 palette rolling hop on my
computer that I grabbed from the DVD. I will eventually get around to
emailing Dan (for permission) and putting them up on
www.unicycle.2ya.com .

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Future tattoo? (see below)

carter.andrew (at) gmail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au
Unicycling Tips and Tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com

Flying Jump Mount daino149 Unicycling 11 February 4th 04 04:14 AM
jump mounts muniracer Unicycling 8 October 4th 03 10:59 PM