tricks and stuff

Old October 8th 04, 08:01 PM
Jarcycle

Default tricks and stuff

tricks and stuff

--
Jarcycle - monkey boy
Jarcycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7812

Old October 8th 04, 08:27 PM
fexnix

I learned how to apply a Nokian Gazza 2.6 tire on my really narrow Yuni
frame.

And my seat out in front hops got soo much better.

--
fexnix - Level 4 here i come!

Recycle your Unicycle!
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

Old October 8th 04, 08:31 PM
puzzled

hopping seat out is cool. ive had my nimbus trials uni for bout 2 weeks
and, after learning uniing in the summa on my frends 1, i can hop n ride
seat out!!!!

--
puzzled
puzzled's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7235

Old October 8th 04, 11:01 PM
PopeSamXVI

I learned a new acting method and it works really well for me.

--
PopeSamXVI - Resident Hogwasher/Hornswaggler

Karol Jozef Wojtyla Forever!

I really am the president of my own fan club. www.samhunterfanclub.tk
PopeSamXVI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6661

Old October 9th 04, 12:12 AM
jsm

I've learned two level eight skills this week; wheel walk in figure
eight, and one foot wheel walk in circle.

--
jsm - Freestyle Fanatic

Jonathan Miersma - Unicyclist, Violinist, and Juggler
jsm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6911

Old October 9th 04, 12:26 AM
One on one

I've learned that If an SUV backs over your Muni, it will bend the frame
and one crank. I've also learned that these parts can be straightened
with a long crowbar to make the Muni rideable, just not as pretty
anymore.

--
One on one - Hooked on fun fix

"I don't care who you are, that's funny!" Larry the Cable Guy
One on one's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5740

Old October 9th 04, 12:39 AM
Skippii

I've learnt not to wait 3 days before getting X-rays after crashing
badly. I've also learnt that crutches are a lot more fun when you don't
actually need them.

--
Skippii - Bassist
Skippii's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7822

Old October 9th 04, 04:46 AM
ParadoX

I've learned to freemount and ride a unicycle in 4 days. I can now ride
for about as long as I want, until I crash in exhaustion.

-ParadoX

--
ParadoX - Freemounting Maniac/Computer Hacker

-"There is nothing to fear but fear its self."
ParadoX's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8015

Old October 9th 04, 04:57 AM
forrestunifreak

I learned how to put my crank back on,tighten it up,ride off,5 minutes
later i can tighten it back up,ride off,5 minutes later i can detect it
wiggling and tighten it back on...................

--
forrestunifreak - I still dont have an avatar?

I dont suffer from insanity.
I love every minute of it.

Old October 9th 04, 06:03 AM
Robbie

forrestunifreak wrote:
*I learned how to put my crank back on,tighten it up,ride off,5
minutes later i can tighten it back up,ride off,5 minutes later i can
detect it wiggling and tighten it back on................... *

You should learn how to buy and apply loctite then.

--
Robbie - Street Unicyclist

[image: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums...-900/dr_z.gif]
Greeny23