Who else wishes Jobst Brandt was dead?

Old January 26th 11, 04:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
LONNIE Verrill

Default Who else wishes Jobst Brandt was dead?

The list so far:

1) thirty-six
2) DirtRoadie
3) Jim Beam

If you want your name added to the list, follow up to this thread.
Old January 26th 11, 07:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

On 1/25/2011 10:41 PM, LONNIE Verrill wrote:
The list so far:

1) thirty-six
2) DirtRoadie
3) Jim Beam

"Jim Beam" is a bourbon whiskey brand. "jim beam" is/was a pseudonym of
a Usenet poster.

If you want your name added to the list, follow up to this thread.

He has been deceased for 441 years.

Composer Jobst Brandt: Born: October 28, 1517 Died: January 22, 1570.

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old January 26th 11, 01:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Stephen Bauman

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 20:41:15 -0800, LONNIE Verrill wrote:

The list so far:

1) thirty-six
2) DirtRoadie
3) Jim Beam

If you want your name added to the list, follow up to this thread.

I've disagreed with several things written in this forum by Mr. Brandt.
That does not translate with wishing him any harm.I would hope that civil
discourse would never lead to wishing harm to those with a differing
opinion. I would also hope that those who harbor wishes for harm would
keep them to themselves.

I wish Mr. Brandt a speedy and complete recovery. I assume that others
who have differed with Mr. Brandt have the same sentiment.

--
Stephen Bauman
Old January 26th 11, 02:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
thirty-six

On Jan 26, 1:14*pm, Stephen Bauman wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 20:41:15 -0800, LONNIE Verrill wrote:
The list so far:

1) thirty-six
2) DirtRoadie
3) Jim Beam

If you want your name added to the list, follow up to this thread.

I've disagreed with several things written in this forum by Mr. Brandt.
That does not translate with wishing him any harm.I would hope that civil
discourse would never lead to wishing harm to those with a differing
opinion. I would also hope that those who harbor wishes for harm would
keep them to themselves.

I wish Mr. Brandt a speedy and complete recovery. I assume that others
who have differed with Mr. Brandt have the same sentiment.

--
Stephen Bauman

Yes, although I may find putting it into words difficult. At no time
have I expressed or desired any harm to come to Mr Brandt and neither
have I given permission for such a sentiment to be expressed. Ignore
the head posting, it is malicious and I expect also does not have the
authourity of jim beam or DirtRoadie.
Old January 26th 11, 03:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On Jan 26, 7:14*am, Stephen Bauman wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 20:41:15 -0800, LONNIE Verrill wrote:
The list so far:

1) thirty-six
2) DirtRoadie
3) Jim Beam

If you want your name added to the list, follow up to this thread.

I've disagreed with several things written in this forum by Mr. Brandt.
That does not translate with wishing him any harm.I would hope that civil
discourse would never lead to wishing harm to those with a differing
opinion. I would also hope that those who harbor wishes for harm would
keep them to themselves.

I wish Mr. Brandt a speedy and complete recovery. I assume that others
who have differed with Mr. Brandt have the same sentiment.

Yeah, I hope that cranky old codger is 100% as soon as possible.

Old January 26th 11, 09:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sergio Moretti

On Jan 26, 2:15*pm, Ronko wrote:
In article ,
says...

The list so far:

1) thirty-six
2) DirtRoadie
3) Jim Beam

If you want your name added to the list, follow up to this thread. *

The Internet is interesting as people of weak character can post this type of
malicious trash with no fear of ever being held responsible for their
comments. Reminds of some dangerous bars I used to play in as a musician
years ago. As many of the patrons carried guns and knives, the discourse
was always rather polite, even with large amounts of alcohol being
consumed. Somehow the anonymous nature of the Internet and the lack of
real human interaction gives some individuals license to make bravado
comments like this.

Good point. Hopefully the post you reference is facetious.

- Sergio
Old January 26th 11, 09:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Tēm ShermĒn™ °_° wrote:

He has been deceased for 441 years.

Composer Jobst Brandt: Born: October 28, 1517 Died: January 22, 1570.

Ah, another decomposing composer. There's less of him every year. You
may still hear him, but he cannot hear you.

JS.
Old January 27th 11, 12:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

Profile

Sorry, we could not find any information on .
Enter an email address to look up the profile for an author:

Old January 27th 11, 12:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Cicero Venatio

LONNIE Verrill wrote:
The list so far:

1) thirty-six
2) DirtRoadie
3) Jim Beam

If you want your name added to the list, follow up to this thread.

Until we know the circumstances behind his accident(?) then will we know
for sure if someone wanted to cause him harm.

--------

Interview with Jobst Brandt sergio Techniques 0 March 14th 10 10:53 PM
On the relative credibility of Jobst Brandt and "jim beam": nocontest Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 11 May 19th 09 05:05 AM
Send Dave Zabriskie well wishes here.... Carmella the Roach Killer Racing 0 May 13th 08 05:33 AM
Holiday wishes Bill C Racing 2 December 25th 07 10:25 PM
Wishes of the day [email protected] Mountain Biking 0 December 24th 07 04:32 PM