My latest whinge...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 11th 06, 08:27 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default My latest whinge...

I have always been of the opinion that anybody who receives funding in
their junior years and goes onto to become a big money earner, should
have to pay money back into the system.

But how do you regulate it ?? Its the old I earn't this much, but all
the money miraculously disappears somewhere else.

I guess its called a democracy and the people willing to put in enough
of the hard yards to make it, deserve I guess.

lets face it, if it was easy, everyone would do it.

--
MikeyOz