Kids race pics

Old August 26th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default Kids race pics

Here's a bunch of stuff from this year.
I think this works:

http://flickr.com/photos/tritonrider/

Bill C

Old August 27th 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
In-and-out

"Bill C" wrote in message
ups.com...
Here's a bunch of stuff from this year.
I think this works:

http://flickr.com/photos/tritonrider/

Bill C

Are you still working with the kids cycling events? Good job Bill, it's
honorable and fun too, I am sure.

In and out.

Old August 27th 07, 04:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

Bill C wrote:
Here's a bunch of stuff from this year.
I think this works:

http://flickr.com/photos/tritonrider/

Bill C

You know, there are times when I really miss grass races.

Bob Schwartz
Old August 27th 07, 02:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Aug 26, 11:15 pm, "In-and-out" wrote:
"Bill C" wrote in message

ups.com...

Here's a bunch of stuff from this year.
I think this works:

http://flickr.com/photos/tritonrider/

Bill C

Are you still working with the kids cycling events? Good job Bill, it's
honorable and fun too, I am sure.

In and out.

It's an absolute blast. This was our last "series" race of the year,
and we'd been rained out the previous two weeks so we only had about
2/3 of our usual attendance. They lucked out though. We had ssupport
for ice cream for all, and a ton of stuff raffled off by random rider
number from local sponsors like a kids toy/science store, bike shops,
book stores and stuff like that.
Looks like a couple of the older kids want to try Cross this fall
too.
Fun stuff!
Bill C

Great Divide Race Words and Pics JD Mountain Biking 4 August 24th 07 04:18 PM
Pics from local race [email protected] Racing 2 July 2nd 07 12:51 PM
Bikes Race Pics. kevin Australia 0 April 14th 06 03:35 AM
Race Report: 24 hours of Allamuchy (Pics) Corvus Corvax Mountain Biking 0 August 31st 04 02:25 AM
Race Report: 24 hours of Allamuchy (Pics) Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 5 August 30th 04 03:13 PM