Jeanson - Merde to hit the fan?

Old September 1st 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

Default Jeanson - Merde to hit the fan?

On Aug 31, 9:04 pm, Kyle Legate wrote:

My daughters raced against her and she was in a whole other category.
However, so was Jennie Reed on flat ground and I don't think that Jennie
used anything other than too much food.....otherwise she'd have climbed fast
too.

It is hard to believe that about TK.

What, that he has daughters? He doesn't, they're step-daughters, from a
man who successfully procreated. Thankfully, Tom is not that man.

LOL!

Old September 1st 07, 07:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
lewdvig

On Aug 30, 2:30 pm, MMan wrote:
http://www.canadiancyclist.com/daily...6.00PM43.shtml

"Canadian Cyclist has learned through at least two sources that former
world champion Genevieve Jeanson is likely to provide a long and no-
holds-barred interview with Radio Canada television to air sometime in
the next month."

She should just do her Playboy/Penthouse/Hustler spread and then go
away. The only thing left to know about her is what she looks like
naked (and maybe that isn't all that interesting either).

Old September 2nd 07, 03:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article . com,
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

On Aug 31, 9:04 pm, Kyle Legate wrote:

My daughters raced against her and she was in a whole other category.
However, so was Jennie Reed on flat ground and I don't think that Jennie
used anything other than too much food.....otherwise she'd have climbed
fast
too.

It is hard to believe that about TK.

What, that he has daughters? He doesn't, they're step-daughters, from a
man who successfully procreated. Thankfully, Tom is not that man.

LOL!

Suppose he had reproduced - can you imagine the therapy bills the kid would have?

--
tanx,
Howard

Faberge eggs are elegant but I prefer Faberge bacon.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old September 2nd 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 31, 10:28 am, MMan wrote:
On Aug 31, 10:05 am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

wrote in message
The point, to anyone that had a brain larger than a flea, was that she was
hugely faster than anyone else when she was 17 and I don't think she was
taking any drugs then.

That remains to be seen. According to the story:

"There are rumours that she will also discuss how doping was
incorporated into her program while she was still a Junior"

Remember Aubut coached her since she was 13.

Still, I'll be interested to see what she actually has to say. I'm
guessing more about Aubut's overall behavior than about doping.

Everyone is guilty--or not? A lot of these drug tests are not that
reliable.

GENEVIÈVE JEANSON ACCEPTS OFFER TO SETTLE FROM THE USADAExpert's
report concludes that Jeanson produces "false positives"

Montreal, November 28, 2006 - Canadian cyclist and U.S. resident
Geneviève Jeanson has announced that she has accepted an offer to
settle from the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) related to a
urine sample taken July 25, 2005, which tested positive for
erythropoietin (EPO).

After initially seeking a life suspension, USADA offered Ms. Jeanson a
reduction of her ineligibility period to two years beginning July 25,
2005 and ending next July 25.

The agreement stipulates that neither party is changing its respective
position. It says explicitly that the agreement does not constitute an
admission to the use of EPO by Ms. Jeanson. The purpose of the
agreement is "to take into account all of the circumstances of the
matter and to avoid the mutual burden of going forward with the AAA/
CAS hearing." The full text of the agreement may be found at
http://veloptimum.net/GenevieveJeanson.html.

"After careful consideration, I've decided to accept USADA's offer,"
explained Ms. Jeanson. "The proposed agreement satisfies my two main
concerns:
First of all, it is clearly indicated that the agreement does not
mean that I admit to having used EPO, which is a crucial point for me.
Second, I will finally be finished with this dispute, which has been
taking far too much space in my life, draining all my energy for many
months. I've learned the hard way the meaning of the proverb - 'a bad
agreement is better than a good lawsuit'. If I go into arbitration,
win or lose, I shudder at the mere thought of the possible appeals.
USADA's offer allows me to get on with my life."

"I have never in my entire career taken EPO, or any other banned
substance," repeated Ms. Jeanson. "After the USADA informed me that I
had tested positive in July 2005, I did some research to figure out
how this could have happened. I secured the help of a reputable
professor and researcher at Ghent University in Belgium, Dr. Joris
Delanghe. I am very grateful that he graciously offered to investigate
my case."

False-positive samples
Dr. Delanghe's work has already shown that some athletes produce urine
samples that generate false positives to EPO when the samples are
collected after strenuous exercise - as was the case with Ms.
Jeanson's urine sample on July 25, 2005. She provided the urine sample
just after completing the very challenging prologue to the
International Tour de Toona at an average speed of more than 40 km/h.

Dr. Delanghe's research has already exonerated Belgian triathlete
Rutger Beke by demonstrating that he produced false positives.

Dr. Delanghe analyzed the circumstances around the collection and
analysis of the sample on July 25, 2005. He also took urine samples
from Ms. Jeanson after strenuous exercise and subjected them to the
appropriate tests.

Dr. Delanghe produced an expert report, which was submitted to the
USADA in the course of the preparation for the AAA/CAS hearing.

Dr. Delanghe came to the four following conclusions:

The pre-analysis quality of the sample collected on July 25, 2005
was not sufficient to obtain a reliable analysis result.
In the case of severe exercised-induced proteinuria (like in
Jeanson's case), there is a serious concern about the validity of the
EPO test.
The negative results of a sample taken three days later [note: by
the World Anti-Doping Agency] question the positivity of the July 25
sample.
A detailed analysis of the pherogram suggests the presence of EPO-
like proteins in Ms. Jeanson's urine.

The report further states, "Genevieve Jeanson produces specific
urinary proteins which are cross reacting with monoclonal antibody
AE7A5 as used in the epo test by UCLA."

(The summary can be found at http://veloptimum.net/GenevieveJeanson.html)

"I know that I'll never be able to convince everyone of my innocence,"
Ms. Jeanson said. "Innocence cannot be proven. But Dr. Delanghe's work
has shed light on the probable causes of the incident on July 25. I
want to thank him for his interest in my case, as I would like to
thank everyone who helped and supported me during this difficult
period of my life."

When asked about whether she will return to competition, Ms. Jeanson
replied, "I'm 25 and I still have a lot of good years ahead of me. But
accepting the USADA's offer was a difficult decision. Other decisions
will wait."

Old September 2nd 07, 05:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

"Howard Kveck" wrote in message
In article . com,
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

On Aug 31, 9:04 pm, Kyle Legate wrote:

My daughters raced against her and she was in a whole other
category.
However, so was Jennie Reed on flat ground and I don't think that
Jennie
used anything other than too much food.....otherwise she'd have
climbed
fast
too.

It is hard to believe that about TK.

What, that he has daughters? He doesn't, they're step-daughters, from a
man who successfully procreated. Thankfully, Tom is not that man.

LOL!

Suppose he had reproduced - can you imagine the therapy bills the kid
would have?

Can you imagine the therapy bills Nusbaum's kid would have?

Old September 2nd 07, 07:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Sep 1, 7:44 pm, Howard Kveck wrote:
In article . com,
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

On Aug 31, 9:04 pm, Kyle Legate wrote:

My daughters raced against her and she was in a whole other category.
However, so was Jennie Reed on flat ground and I don't think that Jennie
used anything other than too much food.....otherwise she'd have climbed
fast
too.

It is hard to believe that about TK.

What, that he has daughters? He doesn't, they're step-daughters, from a
man who successfully procreated. Thankfully, Tom is not that man.

LOL!

Suppose he had reproduced - can you imagine the therapy bills the kid would have?

Dumbass -

What about the woman? She'd have to attempt to live with the idea that
TK had implanted his seed inside her.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old September 2nd 07, 02:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 31, 10:28 am, MMan wrote:

"I have never in my entire career taken EPO, or any other banned
substance," repeated Ms. Jeanson.

Well obviously she is lying because the experts here say that she has to be.

" The negative results of a sample taken three days later [note: by
the World Anti-Doping Agency] question the positivity of the July 25
sample."

Again none of this matters to the local experts. What matters is that they
can impune someone's reputation. That's a great deal more important to
people than the truth.

"I know that I'll never be able to convince everyone of my innocence,"
Ms. Jeanson said. "Innocence cannot be proven."

Well, at least she understands RBR fully.

Old September 2nd 07, 02:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
ps.com...

What about the woman? She'd have to attempt to live with the idea that
TK had implanted his seed inside her.

Imagine a queer talking about something like that?

Old September 2nd 07, 02:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Kyle Legate" wrote in message

Thankfully, Tom is not that man.

This from a person who has an unlisted address?

Old September 2nd 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

On Aug 31, 9:04 pm, Kyle Legate wrote:

My daughters raced against her and she was in a whole other
category. However, so was Jennie Reed on flat ground and I don't think that
Jennie used anything other than too much food.....otherwise she'd have
climbed fast too.

It is hard to believe that about TK.

What, that he has daughters? He doesn't, they're step-daughters, from a
man who successfully procreated. Thankfully, Tom is not that man.

LOL!

Suppose he had reproduced - can you imagine the therapy bills the kid
would have?

Can you imagine the therapy bills Nusbaum's kid would have?

Oy... Between the two of 'em, the money spent would be bigger than the GDP of a
North African nation or two.

--
tanx,
Howard

Fabergé eggs are elegant but I prefer Fabergé bacon.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Jeanson Returning B. Lafferty Racing 10 December 7th 06 07:16 PM
Jeanson Reloaded [email protected] Racing 14 November 30th 06 04:20 PM
Aubut and Jeanson MMan Racing 14 May 29th 06 11:43 AM
'jour de merde' [email protected] Racing 4 July 10th 05 12:29 AM
Jeanson...oops Crank Yanker Racing 5 October 15th 03 12:20 AM