Payson, UT to Salt Lake bike route

Old November 28th 07, 12:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc

Default Payson, UT to Salt Lake bike route

In rec.bicycles.misc Martin Krieg wrote:

There are two general ways to do this route, one east of Utah Lake
(urban, heavy traffic, and kind of a complex route, but with services) and
west of the lake (desolate, no services for about 35 miles, but little
traffic unless you're out there on, say, a holiday weekend). Which are
you looking for?

Martin, evidently you didn't get my e-mail. If I'm going to work out a
route for you, I should probably know (1) whether you want a route east or
west of the Lake; (2) what part of SLC you're aiming for; and (3) where
you are coming from: US-6/50 from the west, from the east, or up from the
south?
Feel free to e-mail me, address below.

Bill

|Real e-mail: , minus the letters w/ tails.|
Old November 28th 07, 06:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
Martin Krieg

Default Baker to SLC Route OK on line ?(was Payson, UT to Salt Lake bike route)

I saw your E and have not answered it yet due to meetings and other rods
I have had in the fire. In addition, Scott Campbell, our 2006 rider put
his route on there and everytime I go to grab the url so I can get that
to U for your approval, I can't open the page bcuz our developer is
working in there........

Never mind, he just got off. Can U look at:

http://www.bikeroute.com/BRdC/routeV...php?routeid=80

and tell me what U think?

THX 4 U!!

In article ,
wrote:

In rec.bicycles.misc Martin Krieg wrote:

There are two general ways to do this route, one east of Utah Lake
(urban, heavy traffic, and kind of a complex route, but with services)
and
west of the lake (desolate, no services for about 35 miles, but little
traffic unless you're out there on, say, a holiday weekend). Which are
you looking for?

Martin, evidently you didn't get my e-mail. If I'm going to work out a
route for you, I should probably know (1) whether you want a route east or
west of the Lake; (2) what part of SLC you're aiming for; and (3) where
you are coming from: US-6/50 from the west, from the east, or up from the
south?
Feel free to e-mail me, address below.

Bill

|Real e-mail:
, minus the letters w/ tails.|

Old November 29th 07, 07:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
Martin Krieg

Bill!

After spending some time looking at what Scott loaded as per the below,
I suspect that U will be ready for civilization once I get near Utah
Lake. Is there any way I can get U to show me how to get to SLC from
Payspn as I had originally asked??

THX 4 U!!

In article
,

wrote:

In rec.bicycles.misc Martin Krieg wrote:

There are two general ways to do this route, one east of Utah Lake
(urban, heavy traffic, and kind of a complex route, but with services)
and
west of the lake (desolate, no services for about 35 miles, but little
traffic unless you're out there on, say, a holiday weekend). Which are
you looking for?

Martin, evidently you didn't get my e-mail. If I'm going to work out a
route for you, I should probably know (1) whether you want a route east or
west of the Lake; (2) what part of SLC you're aiming for; and (3) where
you are coming from: US-6/50 from the west, from the east, or up from the
south?
Feel free to e-mail me, address below.

Bill

|Real e-mail: