Shin Guards?

Old November 24th 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Buretto

Default Shin Guards?

Jenson USA has the Veggie Wraps 'on sale for $21'
(http://tinyurl.com/6d46m8). The attachable knee guards are only going
for 20 bucks over there, compared to the normal 40 or so dollars.

Greenfish Adventure Sports has the '2006/07 version of the 4x4 for $29'
(http://tinyurl.com/6r9yoo).

--
Buretto
Old November 25th 08, 05:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UNIdentified

i bought some of these a couple months ago... i love them.

http://bicyclewarehouse.com/itemdetails.cfm?ID=7856

they fit under my pants pretty easy, and they take less than a minute
to put on. fox also has a warranty on their products. so if any of the
stitching is coming out, just return them.

--
UNIdentified

Thats not what your mom said.
Old November 26th 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
superhappycityfun

am I the only one who has never needed shin gaurds or is it because my
pedals arent spiky?

--
superhappycityfun

.....(:o)....
......./|\_....
......|.|.......
......../\......
......( O ).... Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Old November 26th 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
blueharmony

I have some Fox knee/shin gaurds and love them. They are also very handy
when teaching new riders as the newbies tend to (accidentally) sling
their unis at you.

I'm currently learning to ride one footed and found that when I UPD
forward of my uni the seat often comes down and hits the back of my
riding leg. After being bruised repeatedly I decided to slip a soccer
shin gaurd down the back of my Fox's over my calf. Voila, problem
solved!

--
blueharmony

_________
- Kenny
-unicycle for yourself-
Old December 27th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
McNerdius[_2_]

IUni;1137363 wrote:
I like the 661 4x4's. Even with them on, with a major hit, this happened
to me last month. You can see some older scrapes there too.

i'm lost... the 4*4's were on, and you had a major hit... and you
*still* got that f*?k#d up from it ?

--
McNerdius

Shin Guards? T.M.C. Unicycling 15 September 23rd 08 10:41 PM
shin guards littleman Unicycling 24 November 18th 07 09:29 PM
Shin guards brownboy13 Unicycling 5 April 4th 06 07:28 AM
Shin Guards koebwil Unicycling 13 December 15th 05 06:23 AM
Shin Guards jabbath Unicycling 6 August 23rd 05 02:22 AM