AARRGGG!!!

Old August 30th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default AARRGGG!!!

http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/13182.0.html

The UCI said it had requested the Spanish Cycling Federation (RFEC) to
open disciplinary proceedings against the rider as soon as possible.

"These proceedings would not imply any guilt on the part of Alejandro
Valverde. "However, according to UCI regulations, and to safeguard the
atmosphere and reputation of the world championships, Alejandro
Valverde will be prevented from participating in the forthcoming UCI
Road World Championships in Stuttgart."

"These proceedings would not imply any guilt on the part of Alejandro
Valverde
"These proceedings would not imply any guilt on the part of Alejandro
Valverde
"These proceedings would not imply any guilt on the part of Alejandro
Valverde

Yet he's banned.

Please explain how this is just or decent, all you crusader
supporters?
Don't even bother Amit. Since most all of the recent terrorist
attacks have been committed by swarthy males I'm gonna lobby for all
of them to be "controlled", because it's fair and they look the part
and many have terrorist documents. (The Quran) Yeah that's reasonable!
Please put up your picture so we can decide if you should be
sanctioned for possible guilt.
Jock sniffer
Bill C

Old August 30th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Bill C" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/13182.0.html

The UCI said it had requested the Spanish Cycling Federation (RFEC) to
open disciplinary proceedings against the rider as soon as possible.

"These proceedings would not imply any guilt on the part of Alejandro
Valverde. "However, according to UCI regulations, and to safeguard the
atmosphere and reputation of the world championships, Alejandro
Valverde will be prevented from participating in the forthcoming UCI
Road World Championships in Stuttgart."

"These proceedings would not imply any guilt on the part of Alejandro
Valverde
"These proceedings would not imply any guilt on the part of Alejandro
Valverde
"These proceedings would not imply any guilt on the part of Alejandro
Valverde

Yet he's banned.

Too bad they didn't do that to a US rider. The lawsuit would completely
break the UCI. Got that? No charges and he's banned from racing!

Old August 30th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

I was about to use some freq flier miles to go to Stuttgart for the
race.

Should I write to the organizing committee and UCI and tell them I
changed my mind because of all this grandstanding?

Would they even care?

Old August 30th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
paolo

On Aug 29, 8:02 pm, "Steven L. Sheffield"
wrote:
On 08/29/2007 06:06 PM, in article , "Tom

Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
Too bad they didn't do that to a US rider. The lawsuit would completely
break the UCI. Got that? No charges and he's banned from racing!

Tyler Hamilton, currently?

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Why go? Pozatto is going to win the Worlds. You heard it here
first...well, actually, Pozatto has been grandstanding on his World's
performance for week's now.