Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys

Old April 6th 04, 05:23 PM
David Reuteler

Default Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys

i've been reading usenet since i got it via UUCP feeds to a sun 3/50 .. wait,
before that, since csd4 running digital ultrix or some such monstrosity.
X windows didn't even exist then. that would have been around 1985.

i've certainly read my share and i have to say ..

i don't give a **** who's right here. you guys sure can go on about nothing.
i am, however, very glad i admitted my mistake ..

here .. up front.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...d85cd4b&rnum=5
--
david reuteler

Old April 6th 04, 09:14 PM
Tim McNamara

(Bill Z.) writes:

The three or four of you are IMHO all being rediculous.

Old April 6th 04, 11:22 PM
Zippy the Pinhead

Default Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys - poll

I've read the entire thread thus far, and I think both of your mothers
wear combat boots.
Old April 7th 04, 01:31 AM
Rick Onanian

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 01:34:06 -0700, JimLane
wrote:
JimLane wrote:
Okay folks, just so billieboy the mentalmidget can get it. Please
place your vote (hopefully Billy will be able to add the results up
hisself):

__X__ Sorni is right

____ Billy is right

Done, he is the fencepost, after all, although I was thinking:

__X__ Sorni is right

__X__ Z is wrong

Not only did I fill in the blanks, but I even went to the trouble of
deleting attributions that no longer had content in the message...
--
Rick "What, me fan the flames?" Onanian
Old April 7th 04, 03:02 AM
S o r n i

Rick Onanian wrote:

__X__ Sorni is right

__X__ Z is wrong

Not only did I fill in the blanks, but I even went to the trouble of
deleting attributions that no longer had content in the message...

Whaddya, NEW?!?

Bill "we'll have no more of that, young man" S.

Old April 7th 04, 03:38 AM
Claire Petersky

Bill Z, Sorni, JimLane, take a deep breath in. Then, let a deep breath out.

Exhale, and smile.

Breathe in, and relax; breathe out and smile.

This simple practice, taught by Thich Nhat Hanh in his book, Peace is Every
Step (http://tinyurl.com/3fmnz), will help you find the path to your true
self.

Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
Home of the meditative cyclist:

Old April 7th 04, 03:49 AM
Tom Keats

In article lQJcc.86562$JO3.44558@attbi_s04,
"Claire Petersky" writes:
Bill Z, Sorni, JimLane, take a deep breath in. Then, let a deep breath out.

Exhale, and smile.

Breathe in, and relax; breathe out and smile.

This simple practice, taught by Thich Nhat Hanh in his book, Peace is Every
Step (http://tinyurl.com/3fmnz), will help you find the path to your true
self.

That's the basic pot smoking technique, too.

cheers,
Tom