Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys

Old April 6th 04, 03:19 AM
S o r n i

Default Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys

Bill Z. wrote:
"S o r n i" writes:

Bill Z. wrote:
Tim McNamara writes:

You seem determined to miss the central concern in your insistence
on adherence to the standards. Obviously your mind is made up and
not amenable to change.

Wouldn't it be stupid of me to use Bill Z.'s snipped post to reply
to Tim here?

Bill "but I'll never admit it" S.

No, it wouldn't be stupid. Suppose, you intended to reply to mine,
but after writing it, you found that you had really just addressed
Tim's point. What would be stupid would be to cancel the whole post
and start over, even if you saved your comments first so you wouldn't
have to type them twice.

Ah, so you admit you made a ( /very small/ ) error in posting! Finally,
we're getting somewhere...

Bill "cue the friggin' angels' voices" S.

Old April 6th 04, 03:23 AM
S o r n i

Bill Z. wrote:
"S o r n i" writes:

Bill Z. wrote:
Tim McNamara writes:

You seem determined to miss the central concern in your insistence
on adherence to the standards. Obviously your mind is made up and
not amenable to change.

Yep - you guys are whining about trivia. Anyone looking at the text
can tell who said what, so as far as I'm concerned, you have nothing
to complain about, particularly since I didn't comment on either
guy's statement, but simply added something to the discussion.

You sure added to the discussion all right!

It was certainly more amusing than your comment about Hell! And it is
obviously you three who have a real problem.

Right, Bill, right. We three have a problem and you're perfect. All fine
now?

Bill "amazing how three total strangers are on same page and you're out in
left field, but OK" S.

Old April 6th 04, 03:51 AM
Bill Z.

"S o r n i" writes:

Bill Z. wrote:
"S o r n i" writes:

Right, Bill, right. We three have a problem and you're perfect.
All fine now?

That you three are have a problem means I'm perfect???

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old April 6th 04, 03:53 AM
Bill Z.

"S o r n i" writes:

Bill Z. wrote:

No, it wouldn't be stupid. Suppose, you intended to reply to mine,
but after writing it, you found that you had really just addressed
Tim's point. What would be stupid would be to cancel the whole post
and start over, even if you saved your comments first so you wouldn't
have to type them twice.

Ah, so you admit you made a ( /very small/ ) error in posting! Finally,
we're getting somewhere...

I don't consider it an error because the attribution was 100% clear -
clear enough for my newsreader to figure it out, and that uses a very
simple algorithm.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old April 6th 04, 03:55 AM
Bill Z.

JimLane writes:

A moron is a long way up the feeding chain from where you reside,
mentalmidget.

Oooh. you really do have a problem, don't you.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old April 6th 04, 08:33 AM

When I started on Usenet Earthlink had 300 customers and was running
from upstairs of a coffeehouse on Melrose ave. AoLers couldn't get to
the "real" internet and all the dot eeedoo guys were complaining that
the new breed of uninformed newbies from Netcom were going to be the
death of the internet. I've read more than my share of Usenet in that
9 years and Zaumen, I have to say that I also think you're wrong here.

Hellen/Kurt
Old April 6th 04, 09:31 AM
JimLane

Bill Z. wrote:
JimLane writes:

A moron is a long way up the feeding chain from where you reside,
mentalmidget.

Oooh. you really do have a problem, don't you.

Nah, it's minor compared to your inflated ego and insensitivity to your
own wrongheadedness.

jim
Old April 6th 04, 09:34 AM
JimLane

Default Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys - poll

S o r n i wrote:

JimLane wrote:

S o r n i wrote:

Bill Z. wrote:

The fact is you really don't know what you are talking about.

I know you posted "Sorni writes:" followed by exactly NOTHING I
wrote.

My only mistake was pointing it out to you.

Bill "you're right and we're all wrong" S.

Okay folks, just so billieboy the mentalmidget can get it. Please
place your vote (hopefully Billy will be able to add the results up
hisself):

____ Sorni is right

____ Billy is right

Let's let it go.

Bill "besides, everyone knows *I'm* right ;-) " S.

Done, he is the fencepost, after all, although I was thinking:

____ Sorni is right

____ Z is wrong

jim
Old April 6th 04, 03:47 PM
Jay Hill

Bill Z. wrote:
"S o r n i" writes:

Bill Z. wrote:

No, it wouldn't be stupid. Suppose, you intended to reply to mine,
but after writing it, you found that you had really just addressed
Tim's point. What would be stupid would be to cancel the whole post
and start over, even if you saved your comments first so you wouldn't
have to type them twice.

Ah, so you admit you made a ( /very small/ ) error in posting! Finally,
we're getting somewhere...

I don't consider it an error because the attribution was 100% clear -

100% wrong. Your allegation that Sorni wrote something in your quoted
text was 100% wrong.