Washington DC Riders

Old September 22nd 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tsclark

Default Washington DC Riders

Hey, I just joined this site, having been inspired by meeting Ben (from
Wheaton) at the Charm City CX race and getting to try a 36" wheel for
the first time.

On the afternoon of Oct. 6th, I'd be all over a ride around DC sights
with some other unatics. So if the Germantown outing doesn't work for
some, let's meet in front of the White House...about 2 pm?

Ben, I'd love to do a loan of my 24" and/or 29" for your 36" some time.

--
tsclark
Old September 22nd 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
explosionsq

tsclark wrote:
So if the Germantown outing doesn't work for some, let's meet in front
of the White House...about 2 pm?

What kind of unicycling do you have in mind?

--
explosionsq
Old September 29th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tsclark

explosionsq;1101220 wrote:
What kind of unicycling do you have in mind?

Urban?

The first Friday of every month, a "critical mass" bike ride leaves
about 6:15 pm from DuPont Circle on an ad-hoc, bohemian parade through
DC. I've been able to keep up with the group on my 29er, and would
welcome other one-wheeled company. Next one is this Friday, 10/3.

Also, if Eddie or anyone else still wants to pedal around the sights on
the afternoon of Monday, 10/6, chime in. In front of the White House
would make for an easy place to meet. I'm flexible timing-wise, but
proposed meeting at 2 pm.

--T

--
tsclark
Old September 29th 08, 03:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
frogy130

Ok,

If you are still interested in a muni ride on Oct 6th post here, we are
planing on riding in Germantown, MD. which is 40 min from DC according
to munimag.

munimag where would we meet? Also I should be able to be there around
2:30 - 3:00 PM or later, what time is good for everyone else?

Also siafirede and who ever else wants to do some after work ride(s) in
DC what days are good for you, I will be available tue-thur.

I also PMed everyone who replied to this thread with my contact info.

Eddie

--
frogy130
Old October 5th 08, 02:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
frogy130

munimag and I will be doing a muni ride at Black Hills Park in
Germantown, MD, on Monday Oct 6th, ataround 2-3 PM. will be metting at
munimag's house.

send me a pm for more details.

Eddie

--
frogy130

Riding around Washington D.C., USA Wheel Rider Unicycling 8 February 27th 07 06:31 PM
RAW - Ride Across Washington UniTyler Unicycling 12 November 17th 05 08:14 AM
Mt. Washington BC nrkist Unicycling 4 August 28th 05 11:21 PM
ATTENTION RIDERS - Company now forming pro cycling team - RIDERS WANTED Marcello do Guzman Racing 1 July 7th 05 04:38 PM
Looking for riders in Washington kraze Unicycling 12 June 11th 04 05:32 AM