Ideas for next possible t-shirts?

Old May 29th 04, 07:30 PM
Murde Mental

Default Ideas for next possible t-shirts?

same here! I would buy them no questions asked...

1- they're green (I almost only wear green things)
2- they're awesome!

1+2= make E.C.U tees!

--
Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

I am very angry right now...

Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

Old May 29th 04, 10:39 PM
darchibald

Uniextreme,
Not sure if you're joking or not but it's:

Ewe (it says right on it, it means a female sheep) - Knee - Sigh -
Kill

Ewe - knee - sigh - kill

U - ni - cy - cle

Unicycle

Awsome shirt in my opinion. Can you get in black with white, or a
smaller blue with white? I saw someone else selling those too. I think
he was the guy who was making them (I think). If you don't have those
colors could you point me too him?

David

--
darchibald - Unofficial level 3.9

"Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
suicide mount.
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

Old May 29th 04, 11:21 PM
gerblefranklin

TheDan.com shirt is the shiznit! That and my "Jack Hughes" shirt are my
2 favorite shirts. The only problem is that whenverr a stranger sees the
shirt they tell me to hold still and don't get it. Still, that shirt is
the bomb!

How's about a picture of a biker with the caption "Are -You- in the
circus?!" Just an idea.

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

Don't you think it's a cruel irony that acting like a G.I. Joe in the
army can get you a Medal, while playing with one can get you thrown out?

Old May 29th 04, 11:43 PM
bugman

Is it just me or people on this forum just way too sensitive.

I am sure the ideas so foar are just way too cotroversial and will
ultimately cause this thread to be 40 pages of whining.

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

"It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the
press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of
speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the
freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who
serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who
allows the protester to burn the flag."
~Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC

Old May 30th 04, 01:43 AM
tom_edmonds

one wheeled stallion wrote:
*
I did see something where there were primates gradually standing
further upright and finally it had Kris Holm (I think) with his muni
over his shoulder. It looked fantastic, although I'm not sure if it
was a T or just a pic. That would be great on a t-shirt!

I know this can't really be a home grown project, but I'd like to see
Ts with 'Kris Holm Unicycles' or 'Onza Unicycles' etc etc on the
front, that would be cool! *

BUC 11, i have mine..

| Attachment filename: buc2004tshirt.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/212988|

tom_edmonds - Finally...less talking, more riding

"rest and elevation" we know its all we'll be told, so why do we still
go and wait in A&E all day?
tom_edmonds's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3992

Old May 30th 04, 03:49 AM
JLthemanthelegend

yea i like the dan.com t-shirt

--
JLthemanthelegend
JLthemanthelegend's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5871

Old May 30th 04, 03:55 AM
JLthemanthelegend

another idea would be the "It takes twice the man to ride half the bike"
quote with a picture of a unicycle under it and have it in a color
other than white ( me and white dont go together due to staining)

Old May 30th 04, 04:05 AM
evil-nick

Sigh, my best ideas are always already taken (Velcro was mine too
)
TheDan's shirt looks pretty cool, and that ECU website is awesome.
My only prob with the 2xMan + .5 bike shirt is that its already been
done, and I hate ripping off other people's work... I just wish
unicycle.com offered it without the massive ad on the back, just as a
straight shirt.

Murde Mental, the Canada Uni shirt is found on unicycle.com he
http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=770
I think Dan Heaton wore one in Universe 2, maybe it was someone else...

--
evil-nick - One-Wheeled Psycho!

They make them with two wheels now?
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

Old May 30th 04, 04:07 AM
zach_jucha

While it is kind of stupid, it would be sweet to have a t-shirt with
like a monkey on rollerblades, a pre-homosapiens man on a skateboard,
another pre-homo sapiens man on a bmx or one of those scooters, maybe
another on a trials bike or something, and then a modern man on a uni.
If there's a good artist out there I'd buy that for sure. Just because,
come on, it's pretty sweet.

Or maybe just the monkey on rollerblades, with a caption like,
-"Rollerblades are inferior!"- or something. You know, to **** off the
rollerbladers. Wait, I guess that wouldn't really have anything to do
with unicycling... but you know it would sell... rollerbladers, what are
they thinking with those things...

--
zach_jucha - Smilemaker

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

- Homestar

-I think I see way more penises then I should.-

- Dan Heaton

-God didn't give him brains but he sure gave him talent.-

- Kris Holm's friend Chris as Kris did a huge drop
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072