BNE: Wanted, cheapish tandem

Old March 3rd 07, 10:44 AM posted to aus.bicycle
just us

Default BNE: Wanted, cheapish tandem

We have the BEST tandem
When my brother left Australia to work overseas he left it with us and now
it is ours. It is a Burley, have travelled over 3000kms on it fully loaded
with tent, etc and it just wont fail.
There must be some good tandems around, we have looked at what is on offer
in LBS and gloat as our Tandem is the BEST :P
Kathy.

Old March 3rd 07, 11:25 AM posted to aus.bicycle
::dom::[_3_]

Duracell Bunny Wrote:
I have a friend who's in dire need of a tandem, Brisbane or Toowoomba -
not competitive, just for touring.

Any idea where she could find one at a sensible price? Doesn't have to
be new, just in good working order.

DB

Auction Won has a 'Cruiser Tandem' (http://tinyurl.com/ype8m2) for $439
Buy it Now. It says 12 months warranty. Pick up Brisbane area, delivery
Aus wide. They look kinda cool, white wall tyres n'all.

--
::dom::

Old March 4th 07, 03:44 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Mar 3, 9:44 pm, "just us" wrote:
We have the BEST tandem
When my brother left Australia to work overseas he left it with us and now
it is ours. It is a Burley, have travelled over 3000kms on it fully loaded
with tent, etc and it just wont fail.

If you meant 30,000km, that would be a useful bit of data to suggest
that the bike was reliable.

Wanted: Inexpensive tandem in Ontario Canada Terry Hurtubise Marketplace 0 May 1st 06 03:44 PM
Wanted: QR for Tandem Tony Raven UK 5 January 10th 05 08:59 AM
wanted: tandem trailer bike Malcolm Butler Australia 0 November 21st 04 09:30 AM
Tandem Wanted Greg Wilson Australia 1 September 29th 04 09:33 PM
Wanted Tandem Bman Marketplace 1 June 7th 04 07:50 PM