Media Watch last night

Old March 6th 07, 02:09 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DeF

Default Media Watch last night

There was a segment on Media Watch (ABC 9:20pm)
last night about a Daily Telegraph article
coving the Critical Mass ride. Check out the
vod-cast on the ABC website if you missed it.
It's the last segment of the program (starting
just after 10 minutes in).

Enjoy and get enraged...

DeF.

(Post #3 today - must be work avoidance....)

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.
Old March 6th 07, 02:23 AM posted to aus.bicycle
rooman[_23_]

DeF Wrote:
There was a segment on Media Watch (ABC 9:20pm)
last night about a Daily Telegraph article
coving the Critical Mass ride. Check out the
vod-cast on the ABC website if you missed it.
It's the last segment of the program (starting
just after 10 minutes in).

Enjoy and get enraged...

DeF.

(Post #3 today - must be work avoidance....)

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.

the Dally Bellowgraph's response was a repeat of their '" opinion"
offense...

shame the APC doesnt have real sanctions!

--
rooman

Old March 6th 07, 02:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Artoi

In article ,
DeF ""d.farrow\"@your finger.murdoch.edu.au" wrote:

There was a segment on Media Watch (ABC 9:20pm)
last night about a Daily Telegraph article
coving the Critical Mass ride. Check out the
vod-cast on the ABC website if you missed it.
It's the last segment of the program (starting
just after 10 minutes in).

Enjoy and get enraged...

DeF.

(Post #3 today - must be work avoidance....)

More directly on Youtube.com.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzriu9Iyklo

What's the email address of Telegraph's editor again?
Old March 6th 07, 02:43 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_32_]

DeF Wrote:
There was a segment on Media Watch (ABC 9:20pm)
last night about a Daily Telegraph article
coving the Critical Mass ride. Check out the
vod-cast on the ABC website if you missed it.
It's the last segment of the program (starting
just after 10 minutes in).

Enjoy and get enraged...

Precis/roundup with lots o' links & further background he

Critical Mass, Media Watch and the Press Council Adjudication
http://tinyurl.com/2hpgjp

--
cfsmtb

Old March 6th 07, 05:51 AM posted to aus.bicycle
treadly&me[_2_]

Artoi Wrote:
What's the email address of Telegraph's editor again?

Or his mobile phone number, for that matter.

--
treadly&me

Old March 6th 07, 08:38 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-03-06, Artoi (aka Bruce)
In article ,
DeF ""d.farrow\"@your finger.murdoch.edu.au" wrote:

There was a segment on Media Watch (ABC 9:20pm)
last night about a Daily Telegraph article
coving the Critical Mass ride. Check out the
vod-cast on the ABC website if you missed it.
It's the last segment of the program (starting
just after 10 minutes in).

More directly on Youtube.com.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzriu9Iyklo

Ewe! Who forgot the 16:9-4:3 switch?

What's the email address of Telegraph's editor again?

Email address? That's a strange way of typing "mobile phone number".

Hey Moz, do you have even the name of the author of that reply? I'm
sure we could get somewhere with a name. There'd be a few people here
on A.B who'd be willing to make him an angry 11:00pm call.

--
TimC
Hell - n. The current residence of Mr. Noah Webster, Lexicographer.
Old March 6th 07, 10:23 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

TimC wrote:

Hey Moz, do you have even the name of the author of that reply? I'm
sure we could get somewhere with a name. There'd be a few people here
on A.B who'd be willing to make him an angry 11:00pm call.

That will certainly get him/her on-side.

Theo

Old March 7th 07, 01:00 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Terryc

Theo Bekkers wrote:
TimC wrote:

Hey Moz, do you have even the name of the author of that reply? I'm
sure we could get somewhere with a name. There'd be a few people here
on A.B who'd be willing to make him an angry 11:00pm call.

That will certainly get him/her on-side.

Do we care?
Not wanting to upset them means they have won.

Guess we know where you stand Theo.
Old March 7th 07, 02:58 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

In aus.bicycle on Wed, 07 Mar 2007 12:00:56 +1100
Terryc wrote:
Theo Bekkers wrote:
TimC wrote:

Hey Moz, do you have even the name of the author of that reply? I'm
sure we could get somewhere with a name. There'd be a few people here
on A.B who'd be willing to make him an angry 11:00pm call.

That will certainly get him/her on-side.

Do we care?
Not wanting to upset them means they have won.

So phoning the CM organiser at 11pm should be done by those who don't
want CM to think they have won? Because any kind of civilised
behaviour is for losers?

Good oh.....

Zebee