Awesome - CAN

Old March 7th 07, 09:47 AM posted to aus.bicycle
rooman[_30_]

Default Awesome - CAN

you may have seen this, it is legendary, & one of the all time amazings
things that bring home how blessed we are ... how special life is..
and inspiring is the word CAN

it may make you cry, but its worth it....( and I love his bike )

http://cjcphoto.com/can/

--
rooman

Old March 7th 07, 11:59 AM posted to aus.bicycle
just us

Thanks Rooman - absolutely the best thing seen on the net! and yes I had a
tear in my eye.
Thank you
Kathy

Old March 7th 07, 12:15 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_40_]

Wish there were more people like Dick Hoyt in the world, instead of the
latest batch of self-obsessed cockheads.

Wow.

--
cfsmtb

Old March 7th 07, 01:04 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Steve B.

cfsmtb said:

Wish there were more people like Dick Hoyt in the world, instead of the
latest batch of self-obsessed cockheads.

Out of interest, where do you place yourself?

Steve = : ^ )

Old March 7th 07, 01:17 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_41_]

Steve B. Wrote:

Out of interest, where do you place yourself?

Reasonably altruistic, although most people would come nowhere near
being as selfless as Mr Hoyt, as he's set a magnificent example.

--
cfsmtb

Old March 7th 07, 10:27 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Bean Long

rooman wrote:

http://cjcphoto.com/can/

Now THAT puts what I thought was a tough bunch ride this morning into
perspective!

--
Bean

"I've got a bike
You can ride it if you like
It's got a basket
A bell that rings
And things to make it look good
I'd give it to you if I could
But I borrowed it" Pink Floyd

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

that was awesome flyingdutch Australia 13 July 14th 05 06:58 AM
awesome day.... Gregg Mountain Biking 0 April 10th 05 08:15 PM
I am awesome. MilkParrot Unicycling 23 January 30th 05 02:35 PM
Awesome! deadlydes Unicycling 3 October 16th 03 04:16 PM