The Shed Thread

Old May 20th 12, 08:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

Default The Shed Thread

On Sun, 20 May 2012 00:45:04 +0100, Rob Morley
wrote:

On Sat, 19 May 2012 20:18:13 +0100
Bertie Wooster wrote:

Shed walls are up. Roof tomorrow.

You should have put the roof up first, in case it rains.

I looked carefully at the Met Office website and no rain was forecast.
A few spots would not have hurt anyway.

Here's a pic taken from my bedroom window.
http://www.britishschoolofcycling.co...os/shed/07.jpg

Order of day:
#1 cut back trees
#2 roof boards
#3 felt roof
#4 fascia and skirting
#5 wood preserver and stain
Old May 20th 12, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sat, 19 May 2012 17:25:56 +0100, Judith wrote:

On Sat, 19 May 2012 04:25:57 +0000 (UTC), Peter Keller

wrote:

On Fri, 18 May 2012 08:38:12 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:

On 18/05/2012 05:43, Peter Keller wrote:
On Thu, 17 May 2012 21:49:39 +0100, Wm... wrote:

Hi Wm.
My weekend will be fine.
What success have these people had at making us feel stupid because
we use a bike for efficient enjoyable transport and recognition?
In my case, none whatever and I use bicycles as much as I have ever
done!

But now you know what a tat you are.

A tat? Now that is very floppy! Why not grim, unsympathetic, and
jargon-
spouting you censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing moron

"****" is more succinct.

And sensuous.

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.
Old May 20th 12, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sat, 19 May 2012 14:29:34
uk.rec.cycling JNugent

On 19/05/2012 13:36, Wm... wrote:
Sat, 19 May 2012 13:17:11 uk.rec.cycling
JNugent

Oh, you did post a non-sequitur. That's a fact, not an opinion.

I have made a number of them.

If I tell you about my grammatical errors will you tell us about why you are
troubling this ng?

I'm presuming you have a purpose or reason.

I am interested by and in many - but not all - of the threads posted
here and the topics on which they are posted.

If you manage to read many of the threads in this ng you have more time
on your hands than me.

Do I need a better reason or purpose?

Nope, it is just that you seem a thoughtful and reasonable person so I
thought I'd ask.

--
Wm...
Old May 20th 12, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sat, 19 May 2012 20:18:13
uk.rec.cycling Bertie Wooster

Shed walls are up. Roof tomorrow.

Wouldn't Tuesday be better? I'm thinking of the weather forecast.

--
Wm...
Old May 20th 12, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sat, 19 May 2012 16:54:05
uk.rec.cycling JNugent

Did you not read my answer?

If it was in another thread or sub-thread probably not.

--
Wm...
Old May 20th 12, 11:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Fri, 18 May 2012 23:30:16
uk.rec.cycling JNugent

Wm:
I am unhappy that a thoughtful person does what you do.

I do a lot of things.

I'd much rather talk to you.

Maybe you can.

can? The stage is yours. What is it that interests you about cyclists
as you don't appear to be one yourself.

--
Wm...
Old May 20th 12, 11:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sat, 19 May 2012 17:25:56
uk.rec.cycling Judith

wrote:

On Fri, 18 May 2012 08:38:12 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:

On 18/05/2012 05:43, Peter Keller wrote:
On Thu, 17 May 2012 21:49:39 +0100, Wm... wrote:

Hi Wm.
My weekend will be fine.
What success have these people had at making us feel stupid because we
use a bike for efficient enjoyable transport and recognition?
In my case, none whatever and I use bicycles as much as I have ever
done!

But now you know what a tat you are.

A tat? Now that is very floppy! Why not grim, unsympathetic, and jargon-
spouting you censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing moron

"****" is more succinct.

I'm always a little disappointed when a woman so dislikes her gender in
such an obvious way.

--
Wm...
Old May 20th 12, 11:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sun, 20 May 2012 08:42:17 uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

On Sat, 19 May 2012 17:25:56 +0100, Judith wrote:

"****" is more succinct.

And sensuous.

I think you are pushing the boundaries of decency, Peter.

To the best of my knowledge no-one has ever said they find Judith
attractive.

--
Wm...
Old May 20th 12, 02:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 20/05/2012 11:25, Wm... wrote:

JNugent
Wm... wrote:
JNugent

Oh, you did post a non-sequitur. That's a fact, not an opinion.

I have made a number of them.
If I tell you about my grammatical errors will you tell us about why you are
troubling this ng?
I'm presuming you have a purpose or reason.

I am interested by and in many - but not all - of the threads posted here
and the topics on which they are posted.

If you manage to read many of the threads in this ng you have more time on
your hands than me.

There are *many* threads and individual postings that I do not read, here and
elsewhere.

Do I need a better reason or purpose?

Nope, it is just that you seem a thoughtful and reasonable person so I
thought I'd ask.

OK.
Old May 20th 12, 03:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sun, 20 May 2012 14:37:21
uk.rec.cycling JNugent

Nope, it is just that you seem a thoughtful and reasonable person so I
thought I'd ask.

OK.

Do you have a visceral dislike of bicycles or people that ride them?

That seems to cover the basis for most of the antis.

--
Wm...

Shed Brian G UK 31 August 1st 07 05:39 PM
Shed got broken into! Eddbmxdude Unicycling 15 October 14th 06 07:24 PM
shed humping(bad shed) the unicycle man(one of many) Recumbent Biking 0 September 2nd 06 06:34 AM
Every home (or shed) should have one! cfsmtb Australia 30 September 1st 06 01:40 AM
My Shed Just zis Guy, you know? UK 17 July 3rd 04 12:54 PM