We're Putting That Bitch On Ice

Old June 24th 05, 06:37 AM

Default We're Putting That Bitch On Ice

Homer: Apu, as your best customer, I demand you drop the
shoplifting charges against my wife!

Apu: Please acccept my apologies, sir, but we're putting
that bitch on ice!

[ride the rockies notes]

Road-rage reports lead to arrest

A 66-year-old Grand Junction woman was arrested while
driving along the tour route Wednesday afternoon in a
reported road-rage incident.

Colorado State Patrol Sgt. Tim Keeton arrested Betty Lorimer
near Sapinero along U.S. 50.

Cyclists had called the State Patrol on their cellphones to
report that the driver of a 1-ton Ford pickup had been
driving dangerously, swerving near them and leaning on the
horn for several miles.

"She was just being unreasonable," Keeton said.

Lorimer was so upset, Keeton said, that sending her on her
way with only a ticket would have further enraged her and
increased the danger for cyclists. Officials reportedly
found a loaded handgun in the truck when it was impounded.

Keeton pointed out that it was not illegal for her to have a
gun.

http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_2818090