and Edward Dolan is by far, the king of all bikes!

Old April 20th 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay[_2_]

Default and Edward Dolan is by far, the king of all bikes!

you all know it, but you are afraid to admit it

J.

Old April 20th 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Bill Sornson wrote:
Blathermeister Jay wrote:

you all know it, but you are afraid to admit it

Buh-bye, Jay. Hope you and Artie Whatsizface are very happy together.

*PLONK*

Bill "I waited as long as I could stand it" S.

This is a day of honor for Jay.

Old April 21st 08, 05:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay[_2_]

On Apr 20, 2:38*pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
Blathermeister Jay wrote:

you all know it, but you are afraid to admit it

Buh-bye, Jay. *Hope you and Artie Whatsizface are very happy together.

*PLONK*

Bill "I waited as long as I could stand it" S.

This is a day of honor for Jay.

Tom is the *new* 'King of all Bikes' RBT and all that is Good

J.

Old April 22nd 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Jay Bollyn wrote:
On Apr 20, 2:38 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
Blathermeister Jay wrote:
you all know it, but you are afraid to admit it
Buh-bye, Jay. Hope you and Artie Whatsizface are very happy together.
*PLONK*
Bill "I waited as long as I could stand it" S.

This is a day of honor for Jay.

Tom is the *new* 'King of all Bikes' RBT and all that is Good

WHOO HOOO!

Old April 24th 08, 10:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay[_2_]

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
Blathermeister Jay wrote:

you all know it, but you are afraid to admit it

Buh-bye, Jay. Hope you and Artie Whatsizface are very happy together.

*PLONK*

Bill "I waited as long as I could stand it" S.

Bill - PLEASE, say it ain't so!

But I know you - you can't help but look, to see what I am writing about
THIS time. You are a Usenet junkie. I think you should just admit it, and go
through the 12-step program.

And BTW, that is MR. Blathermeister to you.

J.