Your Unicycling Dream Team

Old February 25th 07, 05:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GhettoSmurf

Default Your Unicycling Dream Team

1-5
Kris Holm, Shaun J, Ryan Atkins, Dan Heaton, and Xavier Collos

6-10
yogii, kaori, zack baldwin, Kevin McMullin, Alex Toms

subs: Amanda Gallacher, Cody, Me, Ken Loi (for long distance stuff)

--
GhettoSmurf

http://willowglenbicycles.com/index.cfm[/url]
GhettoSmurf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11929

Old February 25th 07, 10:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kris.lee

my street/flatland team: Shaun J, Xav`collos, Kevin McMullin, Dan
Heaton, and the last one .... .. Mike swarbrick!

and me as a sub.

--
kris.lee
kris.lee's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12579

Old February 25th 07, 01:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

My dream team would be my grandma, then all my friends, spencer, iride,
ivan, into the blue, everyone on this forum. That would be the ultimate
team 4 me. We would dominate the unicyle world.

--
Hazmat

1 weird and unusual greek cypriot australian
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

Old February 25th 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lucas1wheel

Alex Rudelics-Dustin Schaap-Forrest Rowell-Lucas Wintercrane-Rocco
Schlutz. Man if that team was put together it would be the best team
ever lol.

Then I would have an U18s British Team to hone there potential talents
ha ha

Amanda Gallacher-Dale Entwistle-Jason Auld-Mike Swarbrick-Lucas
Wintercrane

sub Joe hodges until he learns to hop, he will remain on the bench lol

--
Lucas1wheel

I love Mike Swarbrick he is better than me at unicycling.

I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!! You kick ass.

I smell.
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

Old February 25th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Lucas1wheel wrote:
Alex Rudelics-Dustin Schaap-Forrest Rowell-Lucas Wintercrane-Rocco
Schlutz. Man if that team was put together it would be the best team
ever lol.

Then I would have an U18s British Team to hone there potential talents
ha ha

Amanda Gallacher-Dale Entwistle-Jason Auld-Mike Swarbrick-Lucas
Wintercrane

sub Joe hodges until he learns to hop, he will remain on the bench lol

You put Dustin on your team???
Wanna know why...

PM

--
Probailer2

john_childs wrote:
Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

musketman wrote:
Kris Holm owns death

abbabibble wrote:
cody bent his koxx.

he was working it pretty hard.

dudewithasock wrote:
Bush is probably just trying to get free Playboy.

Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

Old February 25th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lucas1wheel

he is in the qu ax team now, it was a joke, the first team was just me
naming the qu ax team and taking the mick really

Old February 25th 07, 07:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Dave Lowell, Jerry Gruss, Chris LeFay, Tommy Thompson, Alan Tepper

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

Finally made it to my (n+1)th post....* TOTALLY AWESOME!!!*

Unicycle For the Chafing

Old February 25th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DustinSchaap

Haha, what Lucas said! Alex, Rocco, Forrest, Lucas und moi

Since I'm mainly distance I'd probably go for: Ken Looi, Patrick
Schmid, Roger Davies, Sam Wakeling (I believe that's what he's called
hah) and me again.

Since I'm getting into Muni these days: Ryan Atkins, David
Weichenburger, Kris Holm, my bruvva Tristan and me.

Now Tristan will be all flattered because he's in my team so now I can
rub in that I have holidays and he doesn't, ooh, this is going to be a
fun week.

--
DustinSchaap

FOUNDER OF EENWIEL.NL (\"HTTP://WWW.EENWIEL.NL\")

Old February 25th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skianduniaddict

my man shaun, kris Holm, xavier collos, bryan stevens for bc and ryan
atkins

--
skianduniaddict

unifreak7 wrote:
IT makes me mad how skianduniaddict is so much better than me at
street.
-Shaun JOhanneson

unifreak7 wrote:
skianduniaddict kicks my ass at street
-Shaun JOhanneson

skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

Old February 25th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

Bedford factory team pretty much covers my list

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

Uni for life!!!!!