Help choosing editing program, Please

Old January 2nd 09, 05:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

Default Help choosing editing program, Please

EliB;1162334 wrote:
Ooh sorry about that..

Well, when I put the disk in my drive nothing happened. I tried running
all kinds of commands and stuff but nothing happened, so I figured there
was something wrong with my disk... I guess not because the brand new
one isn't working either.. And yeah my camera is putting the clips in
MPEG4, and apparently WMM doesn't support that file type.

DISREGARD MY PREVIOUS POST

Mpeg4 is an unuseable file (for the most part), sorry. Ive had
experience with this on my old digital camcorder. Get another camera
(like i did), or buy a software that can change the format of the video
(like 10-20 dollar software). I used to use demos of software that would
do what i was saying, but i'd just go for buying it. I mean, i dont know
if many are really that legit, but its your best bet if you dont want
another file type.

again, MPEG4 is virtually unuseable with almost ANYTHING, your software
isnt the problem, its the video format. Most digitals record to this
format, its made for speedy upload straight to youtube and such. It'll
take like 3 minutes to go buy the formatting software from the internet,
if possible, get the demo, make sure it works, then buy.

out of peer interest, what brand/model is your camera?

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing once i do the takeoff-" - me

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)-'My Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~
Old January 2nd 09, 05:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

You can Edit MPEG4 with Vegas 8.0 pro, but I havent render-ed anithing
perfectly.

--
UniKid2

_*Approximate*_
'Countdown To OUI' 09' (http://tinyurl.com/6axmep)

*Vive le Québec Libre!*

unipsyco:i have tried my friend's kh and it's really killing my
knees..
sp4rky-m4rky:i swear you must be doing something wrong.
Old January 2nd 09, 05:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

UniKid2;1162441 wrote:
You can Edit MPEG4 with Vegas 8.0 pro, but I havent render-ed anithing
perfectly.

well, then thats news to me. Sorry, just that i hate digital video
stuff, cause it normally cant transfer to anything.

Old January 2nd 09, 06:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

It sounds like the computer to me... Is your computer new or old??

--
ktkartch
Old January 2nd 09, 01:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

I think my friend is coming over today to help me download some stuff
with uTorrent.

^the computer is about 3 years old

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 2nd 09, 02:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Wow. this is so crappy. MPEG4 is an unsupported upload file in all the
*converters* too. So I can't convert my clips either.. I'm going back to
best buy today... Man, why can't I just find a camera that is compatible
with WMM!??

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 2nd 09, 06:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

hmmm thats really weird tell us how it goes

--
ktkartch
Old January 2nd 09, 07:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Id suggest to use the program SUPER, which is free, works amazingly and
has full support to mp4 and all codecs that go with the video and audio.

--
Jerrick

'*Bought it!*' (http://tinyurl.com/6ywusa)
*Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~
Old January 3rd 09, 01:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Jerrick;1162745 wrote:
Id suggest to use the program SUPER, which is free, works amazingly and
has full support to mp4 and all codecs that go with the video and audio.

Today I went back to best buy.. I traded Sony Vegas for Adobe Premier
elements 7, and it didn't work on my computer.. It worked on my friend's
computer though, so my mom called a computer guy to come out and fix
this for us. Where do you get SUPER?

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 3rd 09, 01:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

its a free dowload, but when i tried that one i got spywared.
i used Radvid (by bink and smacker, so you can find it) when i needed
to convert to AVI, but i'm not sure that it supports mpeg4 (its worth a
shot for you to check though)

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
94cm Highest Hop (rolling)
308cm Longest Hop (10 feet)
210cm Static Flat Gap

What video editing program do you use? Émile5 Unicycling 19 May 11th 08 02:08 AM
TdF TV editing datakoll Racing 20 July 26th 07 12:32 AM
video editing ntappin Unicycling 5 November 2nd 05 03:45 AM