LiveStrong bracelets available

Old August 11th 04, 11:13 PM
Ronaldo Jeremiah

Default LiveStrong bracelets available

..... at www.lame.com

I mean, seriously - these things are about as lame as the 'friendship
bracelets' kids used to wear in high school 15 years ago. What kind
of man wears a bracelet?

-RJ
Old August 12th 04, 03:18 AM
Ken Papai

om...
.... at www.lame.com

I mean, seriously - these things are about as lame as the 'friendship
bracelets' kids used to wear in high school 15 years ago. What kind
of man wears a bracelet?

What are you afraid of? A lot apparently.

-RJ

Old August 12th 04, 04:10 AM
Pistof

.... at www.lame.com

I mean, seriously - these things are about as lame as the 'friendship
bracelets' kids used to wear in high school 15 years ago. What kind
of man wears a bracelet?

One that's secure in his masculinity.

Dave

Old August 12th 04, 10:46 AM
B. Lafferty

Old August 12th 04, 12:34 PM
TritonRider

From: (Evan Evans)

Some people don't just jump on every bandwagon that comes along.

You haven't been reading RJ for long, have you?
I think Crit Pro is his cousin.
Bill C
Old August 12th 04, 03:12 PM
Richard Adams

.... at www.lame.com

I mean, seriously - these things are about as lame as the 'friendship
bracelets' kids used to wear in high school 15 years ago. What kind
of man wears a bracelet?

-RJ

One who knows the path, one who feels sorrow as he hears of others
dignosed with cancer, one who shares joy with each success in battling
cancer, one who has survived, one who is fighting, one who has lost a
loved one or friend, one who works side by side with survivors, one who
gives his money, his time and his life to helping others.

What kind of man wouldn't?

Old August 12th 04, 04:58 PM
Tom Arsenault

.... at www.lame.com

I mean, seriously - these things are about as lame as the 'friendship
bracelets' kids used to wear in high school 15 years ago. What kind
of man wears a bracelet?

-RJ

Reinhold Messner

Reinhold is THE MAN. That is probably the toughest SOB on the face of the Earth.

Tom

Livestrong, I've ordered mine. Callistus Valerius Racing 24 July 24th 04 08:05 PM
Livestrong JS Racing 0 July 24th 04 05:27 AM
Why won't Julich wear a LIVESTRONG band? Ronde Champ Racing 19 July 18th 04 09:48 PM