FS: 59 cm Cambridge MERLIN Frame + 2 Forks

Old June 7th 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Barbour Warren

Default FS: 59 cm Cambridge MERLIN Frame + 2 Forks

FOR SALE
MERLIN FRAME (built in Cambridge, MA) and Two Forks
1987-88 Model; Serial Number 1921
3-2.5 straight guage Ti tubing with flawless double pass welds
Almost new Phil Bottom Bracket Bearings; installed by Spectrum (ridden 250
mi); 113mm Shimano (double) axle
Frams Dimensions:
Seat Tube Length: 62cm c-t, 59 cm c-c
Top Tube Length: 57.5 cm
BB Drop: 7cm
BB height: 27.5 cm
Chainstay Length: 41cm
Head Tube Length: 18.5 cm
Head Angle: 74o
Seat Angle: 73o..
Wheelbase: 99cm
Front center: 58 cm

2 Forks Included, 1)Original Sakai 1" threaded Aluminum, 2) Profile Design
BSC Carbon threadless, straight legs with Alloy Steerer (1" (diameter) 30 cm
(long) steerer; frame head tube is 18cm; Fork has no scratches or cracks.
The lowest current price I can find for this fork is $180.
Ritchey Scuzzy Logic Headset Included (threadless)
Frame has no dents or scratches; it was recently torn down and refinished
with Scotch Brite (type a, ex fine). It is ready for application of provided
transfers of your color choice (2 sets of transfers included; one black and
one white)
Also includes front derailleur mounting clamp
This has been for me a quick and stable riding frameset, as would be
expected as it was designed by Tom Kellog. I am 6'3" and it is just too
small for me.
Email me if you would like pictures or more information. bsw23 AT cornell
DOT edu
$450 plus shipping. This is a bargain price especially when one considerers
that a very good condition $180 carbon fork is included
Thanks for looking

Old June 7th 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Matt O'Toole

On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 08:36:49 -0400, Barbour Warren wrote:

[...]

126mm or 130mm rear dropout spacing?

Matt O.