Sun flat top

Old August 18th 07, 11:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sunft

Default Sun flat top

Getting my torker Lx on monday from Cambie Cycles for $183 Canadian.
It seems like a rip of But to ship a hundred dollar unicycle from the
US ends up being almost $200. And I live pretty close to cambie cycles
so it doesn't have to be shipped at all.

Here's the link to Cambie cycles

http://www.cambiecycles.com/unicycles.html

--
sunft

Can't wait for my uni (1 Week)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 19th 07, 02:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
feel the light

I have never actually ridden a dimension uni, they are kind of new. But
I really like the value of their other products I have used. Compared
to the sun, this one has a double walled alum rim, and a better seat.
You can cut the seat post with a hacksaw (usually you must on any uni
unless you are well over 6'), so this one will fit you. I recommend
the 24 (much faster), but they have a 20 also.
http://www.bikemannetwork.com/biking...BIKEUNI/UN1008

|Filename: UN1008B.jpg |

feel the light
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 28th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sunft

feel the light wrote:
Compared to the sun, this one has a double walled alum rim, and a
better seat.
http://www.bikemannetwork.com/biking...BIKEUNI/UN1008

Well, It's a bit late now because I already have my torker Lx (20") and
I really like it.

--
sunft

Just got my Torker LX