Finally I own a 36er!

Old August 28th 07, 05:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

Default Finally I own a 36er!

norry wrote:

So a quick 4 hour drive down to my parents this weekend to drop off
some stuff gave me about an hour to get the Quax unpacked and built.
Scary moment when we nearly didn't have a hacksaw to cut the seat post
down!

Hey, it's looking good.

First comment though... is there a single work bench in England without
a travel sweet tin full of old screws next to it?

Second comment, with that many spokes in it, the rim itself wouldn't
have to be anywhere as near as strong as the Airfoil rim... but it
would want to be a lot lighter!

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 28th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

semach.the.monkey wrote:
First comment though... is there a single work bench in England without
a travel sweet tin full of old screws next to it?

Apologies for the thread-jack, but my old man has some sort of monopoly
when it comes to this. His garage has jam jars where the lids are
screwed to undersides of shelves, so all he has to do is twist off the
glass part, and hey presto, instant access to screws.
He's got about thirty different jars for different sized screws.

Back on topic, I remember trying Semach's Coker when he passed through
Swansea a few few months ago.
I couldn't even get on it with the aid of a railing to lean lean on.

Have fun!

--
Into the blue

\"alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is
my boom stick!\"
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 29th 07, 12:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

Welcome to the world of 36'er speed my friend. I hope you enjoy the new
ride.

--
Ducttape

'-*BUY MY SHIRTS*-'
(http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle/products)
'*WATCH MY VIDEOS*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DucttapesUnicycle)

'*Uniman Comics*'
'*Original Thread for Uniman*'
http://www.usenet.com

Another 36er in the stable unisk8r Unicycling 19 March 26th 07 06:47 PM
geared 36er maxcarriere Unicycling 54 March 9th 07 07:56 AM
Wish: Knobbly 36er mark williamson Unicycling 30 November 16th 06 02:33 AM
36er tyres - which is best? mark williamson Unicycling 32 June 22nd 06 07:13 PM
GB4 36er or G5, which would you choose? aspenmike Unicycling 12 December 28th 05 03:30 PM