Nimbus II or Nimbus Trials ISIS Splined hub?

Old August 28th 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

Default Nimbus II or Nimbus Trials ISIS Splined hub?

skilewis74 wrote:
They look about the same to me.
'Pre 2007' (http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=856)
'2007' (http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=975)

Oh they are, trust me, its a world of difference. I owned the old one
and I've seen the new one. It doesn't even compare. Theres so much more
room on the crown, especially with the shape of the new one.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - *The First
Serious Unicycle Computer Game* - -Simple multiplayer muni concept demo
soon.-*
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 29th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendonv

so u reckon i should get this uni then?
http://tinyurl.com/27aqkr

--
brendonv

Getting my Nimbus ISIS Splined Hub Trials uni in 3 months! Cant wait.
Counting the days.

Add me on myspace: www.myspace.com/brendon_09

Add me on Aim: brendonv101
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 29th 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendonv

its gonna be cheaper for me to get the nimbus trials uni than getting
the 2007 nimbus X.
So ill just get the trials.

Old August 29th 07, 01:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendonv

and like isaac said i can do street,flatland,trials and freestyle on my
trials uni so i wouldnt be resricted. Plus it would work out better in
the long run, yeh ill stick with my trials. It might be $30 more than
the Nimbus X freestyle but would save me so much more money later on.

Thnx guys for the comments u hav been a great help.

--
brendonv

Getting my Nimbus ISIS Splined Hub Trials uni on the 16th November! Cant
wait. Counting the days.

Add me on myspace: www.myspace.com/brendon_09

Add me on msn:
http://www.usenet.com