London Uni-Basketball teams?

Old November 6th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
j4mes

Default London Uni-Basketball teams?

Hi,

I'm a keen unicycle hockey player (with the LUNIs), but I'd like to
have a go at unicycle basketball too. Are there any established London
uni-basketball teams?

I've had a look on the net, but no joy.

Cheers!

--
j4mes
Old November 6th 08, 07:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nickjb

There are no teams at all in the uk. We usually put a UK team together
for unicon (and get heavily beaten). Hopefully there will be some games
at BUC.

--
nickjb

*Severn Wheelers.* Bristol's best (and only) unicycle hockey club
Wednesdays, 8:30. All welcome
Old November 7th 08, 12:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lowlight

An idea would be to have a few friendly games at hockey tournaments this
year. Although there often isnt a great deal of spare time and
personally i'd probably just want to play more hockey!

The penguins have mentioned doing some practice sometime. If you travel
over for practice one sunday i promise we'll play some basketball.

Dan

--
lowlight