Mechanical doping?

Old July 24th 15, 05:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Mechanical doping?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/e...h-tiny-motors/

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old July 24th 15, 11:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Friday, July 24, 2015 at 5:07:05 AM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/e...h-tiny-motors/

--
- Frank Krygowski

Sometimes, Franki-boy, I wonder if you call yourself an engineer because your momma said you could. If somebody punched your ticket, Kyrgowski, he was being careless with the punch. I suggest you go read up a bit about electric motors on bikes. They weigh, even the smallest ones that would fit in a seat tube, about the only place on a racing bike you can hide a motor and somehow remove it again for conformity inspection. Their batteries REALLY WEIGH. And the riders would have to drag that weight along for the rest of the stage. Give over, man. Do the math, sonny. Nobody in topclass cycling is that stupid.

Not even Le Mond is that stupid. He knows it isn't true; he's just getting face-time on television so he can sell branded crap to mugs like you; he's got a track record of running off contentiously at the mouth to get TV FaceTime as a cheap marketing ploy. But Frank Krygowski, who gets short-tempered with his betters when they're reluctant to take the lane, swallows that crap hook, line and sinker.

You should look into yourself, Frankie-boy, for your motivation for assimilating and enthusiastically spreading this gross lie. It is because you always fervently look for the worst in people, so that you can give free reign to your fascist tendency by pretending you have an excuse to "control" them.

Andre Jute
I am a scary judge of character -- THE RECRUIT, Roger Towne et al
Old July 24th 15, 12:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Greg is impressed, no ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Adamski

the Germans are generating riders in tanks near Aufzehen

Old July 24th 15, 12:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_3_]

On 24/07/2015 6:16 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Check the creds for the "author" of the piece.

Old July 24th 15, 02:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
(PeteCresswell)

Per Frank Krygowski:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/e...h-tiny-motors/

I would think other riders could hear the noise... OTOH, there's the
crowd noise and the fact that the cyclist is probably pulling out front
of everybody...
--
Pete Cresswell
Old July 24th 15, 02:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 7/24/2015 8:36 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Frank Krygowski:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/e...h-tiny-motors/

I would think other riders could hear the noise... OTOH, there's the
crowd noise and the fact that the cyclist is probably pulling out front
of everybody...

I doubt the noise would be significant. And the theoretical
assist is about 1000W over a stage. Yes, perhaps enough to
change the outcome among highly skilled and strong riders
but hardly a feet-up climb.

Notably, there's been no instance of one being found in an
actual race. A guy might protest and possibly wiggle out of
biological tests but a battery and motor in the bike is a
different thing altogether. I only hope riders would view
one as moral depravity, but who knows?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old July 24th 15, 02:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_3_]

On 24/07/2015 9:48 AM, AMuzi wrote:
On 7/24/2015 8:36 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Frank Krygowski:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/e...h-tiny-motors/

I would think other riders could hear the noise... OTOH, there's the
crowd noise and the fact that the cyclist is probably pulling out front
of everybody...

I doubt the noise would be significant. And the theoretical assist is
about 1000W over a stage. Yes, perhaps enough to change the outcome
among highly skilled and strong riders but hardly a feet-up climb.

Notably, there's been no instance of one being found in an actual race.
A guy might protest and possibly wiggle out of biological tests but a
battery and motor in the bike is a different thing altogether. I only
hope riders would view one as moral depravity, but who knows?

Well the general idea here is that Lemond knows they exist so suspects
that someone has used one in a race. This blogger must be looking for a
job on CNN in the "breaking news" department.

Old July 24th 15, 03:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

........ GIANT ALIENS DESCEND ON THANKSGIVING PARADE .....

..... WHY not size a motor run up the down tube to head tube with batts running up seat tube....eyeyehahahhahah...

then we could run something up........

Old July 24th 15, 03:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, July 24, 2015 at 10:43:45 AM UTC-4, wrote:
....... GIANT ALIENS DESCEND ON THANKSGIVING PARADE .....

.... WHY not size a motor run up the down tube to head tube with batts running up seat tube....eyeyehahahhahah...

then we could run something up........

Ciao Fabian , dire bello 9 centimetri tubo obliquo non rigido ?
Old July 24th 15, 04:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
David Scheidt

:
: I would think other riders could hear the noise... OTOH, there's the
: crowd noise and the fact that the cyclist is probably pulling out front
: of everybody...
:

:I doubt the noise would be significant. And the theoretical
:assist is about 1000W over a stage. Yes, perhaps enough to
:change the outcome among highly skilled and strong riders
:but hardly a feet-up climb.

:Notably, there's been no instance of one being found in an
:actual race. A guy might protest and possibly wiggle out of
:biological tests but a battery and motor in the bike is a
:different thing altogether. I only hope riders would view
ne as moral depravity, but who knows?

they're bicycle racers. being morally depraved is a requirement for
enterance.

--
sig 2