BIKING NO WORSE FOR ENVIRONMENT THAN HIKING, NEW STUDY SHOWS

Old April 19th 08, 01:47 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Default Mountain Biker's Phony "Research"

Vandeman is stuck on Vanderman...We still don't understand his
obsession!

I thought I would share this article Mike...you rapist of mother
nature! You fiendish LIAR ghoul.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0428061056.htm
Old April 19th 08, 02:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default BIKING NO WORSE FOR ENVIRONMENT THAN HIKING, NEW STUDY SHOWS

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:53:41 GMT, "JP" wrote:

You didn't refute it.

You denied it.

An experiment was designed, and run, and the results were measured.

BS. They LIED about their own outcome. It's obvious to anyone who
actually READS their article, which you obviously DID NOT!

You don't like them so you make up some BS.

Your logic reminds me of the the traditional argument
as to why the runner can never overtake the tortoise.

Sounds real logical, the flaws are not too obvious,
and the conclusion is not supported by real world data.

Troll on Mikey

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old April 19th 08, 02:37 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

On Apr 18, 8:47*pm, "
wrote:
Vandeman is stuck on Vanderman...We still don't understand his
obsession!

I thought I would share this article Mike...you rapist of mother
nature! You fiendish LIAR ghoul.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0428061056.htm

That lying *******. He's flying in order to speed up global warming
because he's getting old and we all know old people are always "too
cold". What a selfish prick.
Old April 28th 08, 05:19 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

On Apr 27, 1:34�am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 15:08:10 -0400, "marika"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .

I refuted that bogus "study" long ago:
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/scb7.
--

interesting

all humans impact the environment

but i think that's their place in the uhhhh - let's call it the cycle of
life

Thanks for demonstrating how ignorant of basic biology mountain bikers
are.

Remember, Michael J. Vandeman claims he wrote the book on mountain
boking.