A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

New B&M 100lux headlight.



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old December 16th 17, 02:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Oculus Lights
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 26
Default New B&M 100lux headlight.

On Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 7:14:57 PM UTC-8, James wrote:
On 14/12/17 17:04, Oculus Lights wrote:
On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 2:34:34 PM UTC-8, James wrote:
https://www.bike24.com/p2144878.html

--
JS


oops forgot to answer questions.
The ray trace is from design software called Zemax.
Every other ray trace has some red center. This beam is so even that it has early no red anywhere.

The Nasa Lunar Resource Prospector development unit has a few Oculus mounted on it in a layout that resulted from trial and error til we made a light field with virtually no variation in the region the robot "sees". The light field dimensions aren't public info so can't say, but you can probably make a rough guess from the picture.
The new Roverscape indoor area with synthetic lunar "soil" and "moonrocks" is mores secure than they can get me a clearance for. Latest update is they're moving ahead with their algorithms based on how my lights light up the region for the vehicle's cameras.
Maybe once this baby sends back the first pics of the Dark Side (small south polar region) of the moon, an aerospace giant will buy up my patent and I'll finally get to cash in instead of scraping away with a flashlight and bike light industry that doesn't like new guys or technology that would make them change their tooling and infrastructure.



You could try to reply to the message where I asked these questions.


If I could find your original mixed in a few days of digest, else, here's your reply, stop being an asshole about it.

A ray trace projected on to a surface perpendicular to the light source
is not representative of how the light will be used in the real world.
Hence, your picture is of no practical use.

--
JS


All beams are designed to ray traces. You also have that picture from the NASA grounds showing the beam on ground. "Hence" go **** yourself and you bull**** character attacks.
Stay the **** on topic here of get the **** off this forum.

Ads
  #102  
Old December 16th 17, 03:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Oculus Lights
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 26
Default New B&M 100lux headlight.

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 3:38:12 PM UTC-8, James wrote:
On 15/12/17 21:58, Sepp Ruf wrote:
James wrote:
On 14/12/17 17:04, Oculus Lights wrote:
On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 2:34:34 PM UTC-8, James wrote:
https://www.bike24.com/p2144878.html

--
JS

oops forgot to answer questions.


Don't worry, we understand you have been really busy presenting your
concepts to Elon Musk and signing preliminary deals with Koito, Valeo, the
PRCian space agency, and a very substantial, but undisclosed number
industrial giants from extraterrestrial alien civilizations.

You could try to reply to the message where I asked these questions.


Regarding long-sought answers, someone simply took apart his flashlight and
exposed the highly unremarkable "optical concept" behind the hype:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171213/4f0cc1728c44b591d96d4cb59b0c591d.jpg

Just in case any of you missed the latest act:
http://forums.mtbr.com/lights-night-riding/oculus-lights-1047728-post13456140.html#post13456140

Genius PR! Hey, investors, come back, don't run, you don't understand, this
truly was another epic publicity stunt!
A ray trace projected on to a surface perpendicular to the light source
is not representative of how the light will be used in the real world.
Hence, your picture is of no practical use.


Well, if his goal is to ride into a wall, it's a perfectly reasonable beam.
Gotta be careful though, no red spots permitted on the wall!



ROTFL. That discussion thread was a hilarious read. Hats off to you
Sepp for finding it.

--
JS


Just goes to show the suckers people are for believing third hand innuendo on the internet instead of getting their facts straight. Call to get accurate information and remove and admit you were in error, or shut the **** up.. I'll bet you $10,000 that the description of the parts is wrong, and that its not "ordinary".
Put your money where your mouth is, douche bag, or shut the **** up. C'mon,, take me up on it. I could use the money to make up for last sales that that cyberbullying gangbang slanderfest cost me in lost holiday sales to lights from the big companies that pay Francis Cebedo big money for advertising, but Oculus is constantly chose over by anyone comparing side by side.
Unremarkable? Ordinary? The patent office disagrees.
Either cut your crap right the **** now or I'll teach you how dangerous it is to **** with a person's life and livelihood.

  #103  
Old December 16th 17, 03:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Oculus Lights
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 26
Default New B&M 100lux headlight.

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 2:58:31 AM UTC-8, Sepp Ruf wrote:
James wrote:
On 14/12/17 17:04, Oculus Lights wrote:
On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 2:34:34 PM UTC-8, James wrote:
https://www.bike24.com/p2144878.html

--
JS

oops forgot to answer questions.


Don't worry, we understand you have been really busy presenting your
concepts to Elon Musk and signing preliminary deals with Koito, Valeo, the
PRCian space agency, and a very substantial, but undisclosed number
industrial giants from extraterrestrial alien civilizations.

You could try to reply to the message where I asked these questions.


Regarding long-sought answers, someone simply took apart his flashlight and
exposed the highly unremarkable "optical concept" behind the hype:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171213/4f0cc1728c44b591d96d4cb59b0c591d.jpg

Just in case any of you missed the latest act:
http://forums.mtbr.com/lights-night-riding/oculus-lights-1047728-post13456140.html#post13456140

Genius PR! Hey, investors, come back, don't run, you don't understand, this
truly was another epic publicity stunt!
A ray trace projected on to a surface perpendicular to the light source
is not representative of how the light will be used in the real world.
Hence, your picture is of no practical use.


Well, if his goal is to ride into a wall, it's a perfectly reasonable beam.
Gotta be careful though, no red spots permitted on the wall!

--
"the judge called Barry the most condescending person he'd ever encountered
in his judicial career!"


Just goes to show the suckers people are for believing third hand innuendo on the internet instead of calling me to get their facts straight.
That Kickstarter backer was removed and banned permanently. Kickstarter sent a letter that his claims had no basis.
Unremarkable? Ordinary? The patent office disagrees. No way to make that beam with ordinary obvious parts, methods, and procedures. Everything in there is proprietary or not normally available off the shelf. But you MTBR scum love to attack and ridicule anything you can make up a juvenile excuse for.
Call me to get accurate information about the parts in my lights and remove your posting and admit you were in error, or shut the **** up. I'll bet you $10,000 that the description of the parts in that picture is wrong, that its not "ordinary" nor the portrayals and claimed negatives of it. Nor is any mention made of the angles, shapes, layout, offset, dimensions, and every other aspect of a compound optic that creates the beam, separate from the physical pieces in it.
Put your money where your mouth is, douche bag, or shut the **** up. C'mon, take me up on it. I could use the money to make up for lost sales that that cyberbullying gangbang slanderfest cost me in lost holiday sales to lights from the big companies that pay Francis Cebedo big money for advertising and sponsorship, but Oculus is constantly chosen over by anyone comparing side by side.
Either take me up on the bet or retract your who accusation.
  #104  
Old December 16th 17, 03:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Oculus Lights
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 26
Default New B&M 100lux headlight.

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 3:38:12 PM UTC-8, James wrote:
On 15/12/17 21:58, Sepp Ruf wrote:


ROTFL. That discussion thread was a hilarious read. Hats off to you
Sepp for finding it.

--
JS


Just goes to show the suckers people are for believing third hand innuendo on the internet instead of calling me to get their facts straight.
That Kickstarter backer was removed and banned permanently. Kickstarter sent a letter that his claims had no basis.
Unremarkable? Ordinary? The patent office thinks differently. No way to make that beam with ordinary obvious parts, methods, and procedures. Everything in there is proprietary or not normally available off the shelf. But MTBR scum hiding anonymously behind keyboards from anyone bashing their faces in to shut their lying mouths love to attack and ridicule anything you can make up a juvenile excuse for.
Call me to get accurate information about the parts in my lights and remove your posting and admit you were in error, or leave this list because character attacks and propagating misinformation isn't acceptable here. I'll bet you $10,000 that the description of the parts in that picture is wrong, that its not "ordinary" nor the portrayals and claimed negatives of it. Nor is any mention made of the angles, shapes, layout, offset, dimensions, and every other aspect of a compound optic that creates the beam, separate from the physical pieces in it.
Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is? C'mon, take me up on it. I could use the money to make up for some lost sales that that cyberbullying gangbang slanderfest cost me in lost holiday sales to lights from the big companies that pay Francis Cebedo big money for advertising and sponsorship, but Oculus is constantly chosen over by anyone comparing side by side.
Either take me up on the bet or retract your who accusations and postings.
  #105  
Old December 16th 17, 04:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5,753
Default New B&M 100lux headlight.

On 16/12/17 13:59, Oculus Lights wrote:
On Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 7:14:57 PM UTC-8, James wrote:
On 14/12/17 17:04, Oculus Lights wrote:
On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 2:34:34 PM UTC-8, James wrote:
https://www.bike24.com/p2144878.html

-- JS

oops forgot to answer questions. The ray trace is from design
software called Zemax. Every other ray trace has some red center.
This beam is so even that it has early no red anywhere.

The Nasa Lunar Resource Prospector development unit has a few
Oculus mounted on it in a layout that resulted from trial and
error til we made a light field with virtually no variation in
the region the robot "sees". The light field dimensions aren't
public info so can't say, but you can probably make a rough guess
from the picture. The new Roverscape indoor area with synthetic
lunar "soil" and "moonrocks" is mores secure than they can get me
a clearance for. Latest update is they're moving ahead with
their algorithms based on how my lights light up the region for
the vehicle's cameras. Maybe once this baby sends back the first
pics of the Dark Side (small south polar region) of the moon, an
aerospace giant will buy up my patent and I'll finally get to
cash in instead of scraping away with a flashlight and bike light
industry that doesn't like new guys or technology that would make
them change their tooling and infrastructure.



You could try to reply to the message where I asked these
questions.


If I could find your original mixed in a few days of digest, else,
here's your reply, stop being an asshole about it.

A ray trace projected on to a surface perpendicular to the light
source is not representative of how the light will be used in the
real world. Hence, your picture is of no practical use.


All beams are designed to ray traces. You also have that picture
from the NASA grounds showing the beam on ground. "Hence" go ****
yourself and you bull**** character attacks. Stay the **** on topic
here of get the **** off this forum.


I thought I was fairly clear, but obviously still misunderstood. I'm
sure B&M use ray tracing light simulation software too, however their
beams are shown with the light mounted at the fork crown and projected
on to a surface that is representative of the light on a road. See here;

https://www.bumm.de/en/technologie-detail-en/iq-iq2-iq-premium-41.html

They also have real world beam shots, but of course no competitor's
lights for comparison. Note that the headlight I have illuminates the
wall in their photo out to 45m ahead.

https://www.bumm.de/en/products/dynamo-scheinwerfer/produkt/1752qsndi.html?

Now you resort to colourful language, insults and such. Well, you
certainly know how to self destruct!

--
JS
  #106  
Old December 16th 17, 04:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,690
Default New B&M 100lux headlight.

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 10:00:01 PM UTC-5, Oculus Lights wrote:
On Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 7:14:57 PM UTC-8, James wrote:
On 14/12/17 17:04, Oculus Lights wrote:
On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 2:34:34 PM UTC-8, James wrote:
https://www.bike24.com/p2144878.html

--
JS

oops forgot to answer questions.
The ray trace is from design software called Zemax.
Every other ray trace has some red center. This beam is so even that it has early no red anywhere.

The Nasa Lunar Resource Prospector development unit has a few Oculus mounted on it in a layout that resulted from trial and error til we made a light field with virtually no variation in the region the robot "sees". The light field dimensions aren't public info so can't say, but you can probably make a rough guess from the picture.
The new Roverscape indoor area with synthetic lunar "soil" and "moonrocks" is mores secure than they can get me a clearance for. Latest update is they're moving ahead with their algorithms based on how my lights light up the region for the vehicle's cameras.
Maybe once this baby sends back the first pics of the Dark Side (small south polar region) of the moon, an aerospace giant will buy up my patent and I'll finally get to cash in instead of scraping away with a flashlight and bike light industry that doesn't like new guys or technology that would make them change their tooling and infrastructure.



You could try to reply to the message where I asked these questions.


If I could find your original mixed in a few days of digest, else, here's your reply, stop being an asshole about it.

A ray trace projected on to a surface perpendicular to the light source
is not representative of how the light will be used in the real world.
Hence, your picture is of no practical use.

--
JS


All beams are designed to ray traces. You also have that picture from the NASA grounds showing the beam on ground. "Hence" go **** yourself and you bull**** character attacks.
Stay the **** on topic here of get the **** off this forum.


I see that you are running true to form as others on many other forums warned about.

After reading many of the threads on some ofthose forums there's absolutely no way I'd ever buy one of your lights. I also advise other toreadother forums and see for themselves how you don't care for your customers. **** man, you've even posted a person's private phone number on a forum.

REC Bicycles Tech users, BEWARE buying anything from Barry Beams lest you too get stung.

Cheers
  #107  
Old December 16th 17, 06:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,820
Default New B&M 100lux headlight.

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 19:22:02 -0800 (PST), Oculus Lights
wrote:

snip

Barry, Barry, Barry. You are your own worst PR possible. You might
have a great product, but you are not proving it here or in the other
forums where I just spent ten minutes reading your screeds. Your web
site fails to convince as well (visually disorganized, repetitive and is
kinda like one of those late night TV Bell & Howell flashlight
commercials).

Good luck with your products, Barry. I think your best approach is
going to be to learn to manage your anger when you are dealing with
people. You're going to get blunt assessments of your product and your
style on the internet, might as well understand that up front and use it
to your advantage.
  #108  
Old December 16th 17, 06:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Oculus Lights
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 26
Default New B&M 100lux headlight.

Cheers

Typical non-user juvenile slander nonsense. Iirc you've acted like that juvenile shiner at me before. Why don't you try one?
If you back off your predisposition to attack me and agree to deal straight, I'll offer you the same money back as I offered someone else on this list if they really didn't like the light. But they still have it and, last I heard, they're still happy with it.
Meet me for a ride and try one out.

Don't care about my customers?
Yes, of course, that customer got a free no-fault replacement no questions asked, taking his word at face value despite knowing there's no way that can happen, shipped immediately without me waiting for his first light to come back.
Would you still argue that's not caring about customers?
In case there was a slim chance he had a thermal shock, I tested four heatsinks from 160C in an oven straight to 10C in a freezer. Twice as hot as the light ever gets at the higher thermal dimming setting, shocked into 10C colder than he say he rode the light in.
No measurable deformation, no cracks.
The he got his replacement before I got his first one back. He complained online that the front edge was damaged or broken or something, didn't bother to ask first to find out that I used a body from a 3000 that I trim the leading edge down, both for a different look and that it cools better when moving. Then he gets why, but leaves his complaint to fester and pass on to increasing levels of personal attacks against me instead of admitting he was wrong.
Civil normal customer would ask why it looks different, say he doesn't like it, and I would send him another replacement with the normal 1800Ultra style body. Some people like the facet machined front edge instead of the squared 'hood scoop' shape.
Then he declares that the light can't be used in water because he doesn't like what something else looks like on the outside. But its the same as his first one and every other one made. So I retested and sent him a picture of a light sitting in tap water for three hours, still lit. Along with knowing that no Oculus Light user has ever had a failure during all the road testing by carless commuters and RAAM racers in storms for hours on end..
Then he declares its no good in the rain anyway regardless what I show him because of his sweat and road salt and I tell him he's got a lifetime warranty against anything anyway and I'll replace the light again is something does go wrong in normal use regardless of weather.
But he rejects everything and keeps attacking me online.
Someone else posted asking him for beam pictures, but he refused, claiming he was done and didn't want anything else to do with it, with more personal attacks.
Then he posted a picture of the optics, with a mostly false description of what each piece is, and no description of the optical configuration of each element with respect to each other element.
So I cut him off, and I didn't bother responding to his intensified online attacks.
Then I called him a few days ago and offered him his money back if he sends back the light that he still doesn't like.
But he refuses that too, declares that he doesn't know where it it, its making the rounds of other bike light companies. Except I know that the top few companies already have dissected my light, two are on NDA, I'm designing a light for one of them, and the other has their own custom optics for what I would call the best usable visibility for under $40 in a small single LED light currently made.
He knew where he sent it because that place told me.

The only way you give a disgruntled customer like that credibility is if you're already a sucker for a good story regardless of fact.

With your facts straight, do you still claim I don't care about my customers or that I go way out of my way with time and resources that sole operator shouldn't have the time to put into, to satisfy them however possible? How many hours and how many attempts to answer his complaints, all shoved back in my face no matter what I do and how far I try?

The bottom 2% of any customer base should be cut off. He's a disgruntled unsatisfiable customer who set out intending to make excuses to declare that my light is no good, and that's what he went after no matter what.
I gaven him the time of day three times over, and he kept ****ing on me.

Would you get Night Rider ot L&M to give a replacement at all without getting the first light back? Then after they would have got the light back and seen that the customer ****ed it up? His light would be sitting at their shop with him refusing to pay return shipping.

Who's private phone number?
Francis gives his number out and its publicly posted in several places.
Tell Francis to stop doing pay for play reviews and stop attacking serious competition to his big sponsors.
Any other slander you want to get first hand facts about?
Oh yeah, that Kickstarter backer had his account cancelled and permanently banned, and they wrote me confirming that that guy's claims had no basis. Will you continue arguing otherwise just because someone claimed third hand on the internet instead of getting your facts straight first hand.?

If there's anything else you still need to get your facts straight on then call the office at (323) 487-2002 and I'll take you through it. Anyone else too.
  #109  
Old December 16th 17, 07:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Oculus Lights
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 26
Default New B&M 100lux headlight.

Cheers

Typical non-user juvenile slander nonsense. Iirc you've written uninformed juvenile nonsense at me before. Why don't you try one?
If you back off your predisposition to attack me and agree to deal straight, I'll offer you the same money back as I offered someone else on this list if they really didn't like the light. But they still have it and, last I heard, they're still happy with it.
Meet me for a ride and try one out.

Don't care about my customers?
Yes, of course, that customer got a free no-fault replacement no questions asked. That's terrible customer service. I took his word at face value despite knowing there's no way that can happen, shipped immediately without me waiting for his first light to come back.
Would you still argue that's not caring about customers?
In case there was a slim chance his first light had a thermal shock, I tested four heatsinks from 160C in an oven straight to 10C in a freezer. Twice as hot as the light ever gets at the higher thermal dimming setting, shocked into 10C colder than he say he rode the light in.
No measurable deformation, no cracks.
The he got his replacement before I got his first one back. He complained online that the front edge was damaged or broken or something, didn't bother to ask first to find out that I used a body from a 3000 that I trim the leading edge down, both for a different look and that it cools better when moving. Then he gets why, but leaves his complaint to fester and pass on to increasing levels of personal attacks against me instead of admitting he was wrong.
Civil normal customer would ask why it looks different, say he doesn't like it, and I would send him another replacement with the normal 1800Ultra style body. Some people like the facet machined front edge instead of the squared 'hood scoop' shape.
Then he declares that the light can't be used in water because he doesn't like what something else looks like on the outside. But its the same as his first one and every other one made. So I retested and sent him a picture of a light sitting in tap water for three hours, still lit. Along with knowing that no Oculus Light user has ever had a failure during all the road testing by carless commuters and RAAM racers in storms for hours on end..
Then he declares its no good in the rain anyway regardless what I show him because of his sweat and road salt and I tell him he's got a lifetime warranty against anything anyway and I'll replace the light again is something does go wrong in normal use regardless of weather.
But he rejects everything and keeps attacking me online.
Someone else posted asking him for beam pictures, but he refused, claiming he was done and didn't want anything else to do with it, with more personal attacks.
Then he posted a picture of the optics, with a mostly false description of what each piece is, and no description of the optical configuration of each element with respect to each other element.
So I cut him off, and I didn't bother responding to his intensified online attacks.
Then I called him a few days ago and offered him his money back if he sends back the light that he still doesn't like.
But he refuses that too, declares that he doesn't know where it it, its making the rounds of other bike light companies. Except I know that the top few companies already have dissected my light months ago, two are on NDA, I'm designing a light for one of them, and the other has their own custom optics for what I would call the best usable visibility for under $40 in a small single LED light currently made.

The only way you give a disgruntled customer like that credibility is if you're already a sucker for a juicy story regardless of fact.

With your facts straight, do you still claim I don't care about my customers or that I go way out of my way with time and resources that sole operator shouldn't have the time to put into, to satisfy them however possible? How many hours and how many attempts to answer his complaints, all shoved back in my face no matter what I do and how far I try?

The bottom 2% of any customer base should be cut off. He's a disgruntled unsatisfiable customer who set out intending to make excuses to declare that my light is no good, and that's what he went after no matter what.
I gaven him the time of day three times over, and he kept ****ing on me.

Would you get Night Rider ot L&M to give a replacement at all without getting the first light back? Then after they would have got the light back and seen that the customer ****ed it up? His light would be sitting at their shop with him refusing to pay return shipping.

Who's private phone number?
Francis gives his number out and its publicly posted in several places.
Tell Francis to stop doing pay for play reviews and stop attacking serious competition to his big sponsors.
Any other slander you want to get first hand facts about?
Oh yeah, that Kickstarter backer had his account cancelled and permanently banned, and they wrote me confirming that that guy's claims had no basis. Will you continue arguing otherwise just because someone claimed third hand on the internet instead of getting your facts straight first hand?

The bike industry, and lighting, is tough. Silicon Valley is tough. Schemes to knock off new competitors by exploiting their perceived weakness and discredit new technologies that could revolutionize an industry. But I'm still standing and moving forward. If I stay with it then the naysayers fail and their words backfire, second round investors will come in to cover aggressive marketing costs and some product design tweaks, and/or some other company in tactical or bike lighting will license the optics, letting me sit back and just design new lights and ride my bike again, without needing to also do sales and marketing which is obviously where I'm not the best skilled at.

If there's anything else you still need to get your facts straight on then call the office at (323) 487-2002 and I'll take you through it. Anyone else too.
  #110  
Old December 16th 17, 07:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Oculus Lights
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 26
Default New B&M 100lux headlight.

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 10:09:36 PM UTC-8, Tim McNamara wrote:
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 19:22:02 -0800 (PST), Oculus Lights
wrote:

snip

Barry, Barry, Barry. You are your own worst PR possible. You might
have a great product, but you are not proving it here or in the other
forums where I just spent ten minutes reading your screeds. Your web
site fails to convince as well (visually disorganized, repetitive and is
kinda like one of those late night TV Bell & Howell flashlight
commercials).

Good luck with your products, Barry. I think your best approach is
going to be to learn to manage your anger when you are dealing with
people. You're going to get blunt assessments of your product and your
style on the internet, might as well understand that up front and use it
to your advantage.


Hey Tim,
Same thing said privately would be constructive. Said publicly its an attack and bait for others to redistribute and attack further on. Would you pull the post please?
Constructive suggestions and honest product examination is how I get my best improvements. Declaring across a widely read internet forum that a product has a fatal flaw where there's nothing wrong at all needs to be shut up quickly before it gets anywhere else around the internet.
Not sure where you say I'm being angry. Do you also tell people posting misinformation to get first hand information instead of idle offhand speculation?
Do you attack Daniel Emerson or Tom Carrol personally when you don't like something about an, L&M light? Think about it. My life is my lights. Attacking me claiming therefore you shouldn't buy my lights, you attack my ability to barely keep a roof over my head. So please pull your last posting.
Barry
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The last headlight you will ever need somebody[_2_] Techniques 115 April 28th 14 02:12 AM
Headlight Tom $herman (-_-) Techniques 16 August 17th 12 03:43 AM
FS: L&M ARC HID headlight Zach Marketplace 0 February 13th 08 07:25 PM
LED Headlight HughMann Australia 12 August 30th 06 11:51 AM
Headlight Bruni Techniques 8 August 31st 03 06:27 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.