crotch protection.......

Old August 24th 06, 02:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

Default crotch protection.......

i was just wondering if anyone actually wears a box or cup....

--
gabetheunicycleman

unicycleman does not stand..... he sits on the air --unicycleman-
gabetheunicycleman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13054

Old August 24th 06, 02:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

The only crotch protection you will ever need is a good comfy seat,
something tight to position your manhood in a comfortable fashion, and
strong legs (particularly for large drops).

--
ntappin

Old August 24th 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
carsonpalooza

you can try compression shorts used in running, I've found it helps
pretty good.

--
carsonpalooza

Carson, MR addict
'ARGHHHHHHH' (http://WWW.nickjantz.2ya.com)
-You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't
help.-
-Calvin
carsonpalooza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10085

Old August 24th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vuniw

crotch protection is for sissys!

--
vuniw

ehh i didnt make this up but it takes twice the man (or woman) to ride
half the bike and im sure everybody agrees

unicycle isnt a hobby, its a life style
vuniw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12772

Old August 24th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnson_johnson

vuniw wrote:
crotch protection is for sissys!

heh heh... yay, lets all rack ourselves to sterility... but you're
right, who the hell would wear a box while riding

--
johnson_johnson
johnson_johnson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12924

Old August 24th 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ice_cold_uni6

box! ha! a box! who ever heard of such a thing?! a cup, perhaps. but a
box?!? thats hilarious!

i have tried a 50 dollar pair of bike shorts, which helped somewhat,
but were tight on my legs, and felt wierd to wear under my pants. i
should really sell them...

--
ice_cold_uni6

*-_chug_counterfeit_tobasco_sauce_while_holding_b ananas_for_christ_-*
PM if you want in.

iridemymuni wrote:
we get snow in australia, we've got like 8 different places to ski, 5 of
them are absoloutly sh**

'**my sick gallery**'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=219882)
'COOL STUFF' (http://www.kontraband.com)
'80,000' (http://tinyurl.com/zv75x)
ice_cold_uni6's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12352

Old August 24th 06, 03:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnson_johnson

ice_cold_uni6 wrote:
box! ha! a box! who ever heard of such a thing?! a cup, perhaps. but a
box?!? thats hilarious!

Fair dinkum? Meh, musn't be a popular term in the US... common over
here in Australia though

Old August 24th 06, 05:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

why worry about them when they can be used as the cushioning?

--
Brian O.

Old August 24th 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onelesscar

Brian O. wrote:
why worry about them when they can be used as the cushioning?

--
onelesscar

mmm...i love my qu-ax...and now my kh 20...
onelesscar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11127

Old August 24th 06, 09:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

ice_cold_uni6 wrote:
box! ha! a box! who ever heard of such a thing?! a cup, perhaps. but a
box?!? thats hilarious!

It's called a box over here, but of course that's for cricket, we don't
really have any other sports that require you to wear one, I presume
the cup is primarily used for American Football?

--
kington99

Dave

crotch protection....... muzzle Unicycling 1 August 24th 06 02:24 AM
Eye Protection Dave UK 5 May 26th 06 01:55 PM
Having trouble with extreme crotch pain after only a little while of riding ... unitoon Unicycling 22 April 20th 06 07:21 PM
arm and leg protection Rickey Unicycling 1 August 14th 05 04:50 PM
New Roach Armor: no protection in back? Animation Unicycling 12 October 24th 03 08:21 PM