Pro's at Interbike.....???

Old October 3rd 05, 08:50 AM

Default Pro's at Interbike.....???

What pro's showed up at Interbike. I was thinking that Lance might have
showed up since he was at the Tour of Hope in San Diego. But I guess it
probably would have made tne news by now. It's been quite awhile since
I have been to Interbike. I used go to up to Interbike when it was in
Long Beach after the holidays, Kind a nice post Christmas present.

Old October 3rd 05, 06:37 PM
Bruce Gilbert

At our booth I saw: Hincapie, Landis, Alison Dunlap, most of the Luna
Chicks, Steve Tilford (gave him a ride from the airport) Merckx, Jim
Ochwicz, some of the Cofidis guys, there were too many to name them all...

I did not however see Armstrong..

Bruce

ups.com...

Old October 3rd 05, 06:42 PM
B. Lafferty

"Bruce Gilbert" wrote in message
ink.net...
At our booth I saw: Hincapie, Landis, Alison Dunlap, most of the Luna
Chicks, Steve Tilford (gave him a ride from the airport) Merckx, Jim
Ochwicz, some of the Cofidis guys, there were too many to name them all...

I did not however see Armstrong..

Bruce

A friend who was there reported seeing Jock Boyer strutting (his word)
around as though he had never touched an underage girl. He was signing
autographs for his tifosi.

Old October 3rd 05, 06:57 PM
Bruce Gilbert

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Bruce Gilbert" wrote in message
ink.net...
At our booth I saw: Hincapie, Landis, Alison Dunlap, most of the Luna
Chicks, Steve Tilford (gave him a ride from the airport) Merckx, Jim
Ochwicz, some of the Cofidis guys, there were too many to name them

all...

I did not however see Armstrong..

Bruce

A friend who was there reported seeing Jock Boyer strutting (his word)
around as though he had never touched an underage girl. He was signing
autographs for his tifosi.

There was one girl with a g-string and full body paint running around.

Bruce

Old October 3rd 05, 07:02 PM
B. Lafferty

"Bruce Gilbert" wrote in message
ink.net...

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Bruce Gilbert" wrote in message
ink.net...
At our booth I saw: Hincapie, Landis, Alison Dunlap, most of the Luna
Chicks, Steve Tilford (gave him a ride from the airport) Merckx, Jim
Ochwicz, some of the Cofidis guys, there were too many to name them

all...

I did not however see Armstrong..

Bruce

A friend who was there reported seeing Jock Boyer strutting (his word)
around as though he had never touched an underage girl. He was signing
autographs for his tifosi.

There was one girl with a g-string and full body paint running around.

Bruce

Too old for Boyer's taste?

Old October 3rd 05, 07:41 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 17:57:24 GMT, "Bruce Gilbert"
wrote:

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
link.net...

"Bruce Gilbert" wrote in message
ink.net...
At our booth I saw: Hincapie, Landis, Alison Dunlap, most of the Luna
Chicks, Steve Tilford (gave him a ride from the airport) Merckx, Jim
Ochwicz, some of the Cofidis guys, there were too many to name them

all...

I did not however see Armstrong..

Bruce

A friend who was there reported seeing Jock Boyer strutting (his word)
around as though he had never touched an underage girl. He was signing
autographs for his tifosi.

There was one girl with a g-string and full body paint running around.

Bruce

And you're saying she's a pro?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)