Monkey Business: The Party is Over

Old October 5th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

Default Monkey Business: The Party is Over

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Bob Schwartz wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:

Dumbass,

So you don't think it is possible for a rider to accelerate while
simultaneously cutting power while entering a velodrome turn?

Bob schwartz

I like how your answer completely ignores my question.

Dumbass,

You didn't ask a question. I did. You gonna answer it?

Bob Schwartz

Answer: No.

Magilla

I've got a Chung Chart that says you're full of ****.
But you knew that.

Bob Schwartz
Old October 7th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

Bob Schwartz wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:

Bob Schwartz wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:

Dumbass,

So you don't think it is possible for a rider to accelerate while
simultaneously cutting power while entering a velodrome turn?

Bob schwartz

I like how your answer completely ignores my question.

Dumbass,

You didn't ask a question. I did. You gonna answer it?

Bob Schwartz

Answer: No.

Magilla

I've got a Chung Chart that says you're full of ****.
But you knew that.

Bob Schwartz

Where's the link?

Magilla
Old October 7th 08, 04:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Bob Schwartz wrote:
I've got a Chung Chart that says you're full of ****.
But you knew that.

Where's the link?

Dumbass,

You're just screwing around since we both know you've
already been there and done that.

It's in this thread. Rather than provide a direct
link I'll link to the relevant part of the discussion.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...6af685c9d12a33

Bob Schwartz
Old October 7th 08, 05:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

Bob Schwartz wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:

Bob Schwartz wrote:

I've got a Chung Chart that says you're full of ****.
But you knew that.

Where's the link?

Dumbass,

You're just screwing around since we both know you've
already been there and done that.

It's in this thread. Rather than provide a direct
link I'll link to the relevant part of the discussion.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...6af685c9d12a33

Bob Schwartz

I disagree with you conclusion in that link. Your interpretation of the
graph was wrong.

Magilla
Old October 7th 08, 08:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

MagillaGorilla wrote:
I disagree with you conclusion in that link. Your interpretation of the
graph was wrong.

Oy, I thought Chung was the resident rbr professor of statistics.
Old October 7th 08, 10:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Oct 6, 9:03*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Bob Schwartz wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:

Bob Schwartz wrote:

I've got a Chung Chart that says you're full of ****.
But you knew that.

Where's the link?

Dumbass,

You're just screwing around since we both know you've
already been there and done that.

It's in this thread. Rather than provide a direct
link I'll link to the relevant part of the discussion.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...6af685c9d12a33

Bob Schwartz

I disagree with you conclusion in that link. *Your interpretation of the
graph was wrong.

Magilla

Dumbass,

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...3881b416b812df

: "It is my conclusion from this graph that the turns are causing
these
: dips in power due to the increased centrifugal force and its
negative
: effect on the cardiovascular system.
: And right after each dip in power as you exit the turn, it's
followed by
: a gradual acceleration into the straightaway. The peaks and valleys
of
: power and speed are offset, which is also consistent with this
analysis
: because there is going to be a lag effect. "

You believe in this blurfle, and yet not in Bigfoot?
What does a poor Sasquatch have to do to get
some respect?

Ben

Old October 8th 08, 02:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

Bob Schwartz wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:

Bob Schwartz wrote:

I've got a Chung Chart that says you're full of ****.
But you knew that.

Where's the link?

Dumbass,

You're just screwing around since we both know you've
already been there and done that.

It's in this thread. Rather than provide a direct
link I'll link to the relevant part of the discussion.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...6af685c9d12a33

Bob Schwartz

Why would a pursuit rider decrease their power just because they enter a
turn? It doesn't make sense.

It's obvious that your power is being decreased involuntarily because of
physiological stress due to increased g's on your circulatory system.

Magilla
Old October 8th 08, 02:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Oct 7, 6:37*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

Why would a pursuit rider decrease their power just because they enter a
turn? *It doesn't make sense.

It's obvious that your power is being decreased involuntarily because of
physiological stress due to increased g's on your circulatory system.

Monkey,

Have you ever ridden a fixed? From your statements here
I assume you have not.

Sincerely,
John Hansen

same old monkey house [email protected] Mountain Biking 8 December 11th 07 11:13 PM
karate monkey? bruno Mountain Biking 39 February 21st 07 04:25 AM
Monkey Business Tom Sherman Recumbent Biking 25 February 2nd 05 12:56 AM
Monkey on a Uni yoopers Unicycling 6 May 31st 04 05:52 PM