What I get to deal with

Old January 4th 11, 09:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

Default What I get to deal with

http://chainreactionblogs.com/diary/...un-with-an-ad/
will give you a window into my world. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it isn't
very pretty. It's three and a half minutes long (about twice what it should
be, yeah, I know).

And yes, I hate everyone here who's been having fun with the stupid stuff at
xtranormal.com and convinced me to try it myself.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Old January 4th 11, 10:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

You've taken something pure like Xtranormal that is has been
previously used to bring to light the doping habits of Lance Armstrong
and whored it out so you can sell some bikes?

You should be ashamed. Next you'll have Fred Astaire dancing with a
bicycle ?

Mother****er - isn't anything sacred ! ?
Old January 4th 11, 10:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"Anton Berlin" wrote in message
You've taken something pure like Xtranormal that is has been
previously used to bring to light the doping habits of Lance Armstrong
and whored it out so you can sell some bikes?

You should be ashamed. Next you'll have Fred Astaire dancing with a
bicycle ?

- isn't anything sacred ! ?

No. And if I had the skills, I'd produce the piece you mentioned. Only the
"kids" today are, as you said, so *#)(@ stupid that they would have no idea
who Fred Astaire was.

Old January 4th 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

I'm just saying that xtranormal was pure until you drew first blood.

god damn it where's Magilla ?
Old January 4th 11, 11:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"Anton Berlin" wrote in message
I'm just saying that xtranormal was pure until you drew first blood.

god damn it where's Magilla ?

You're saying I have become death, destroyer of worlds? Cool!

Old January 4th 11, 11:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jim Feeley

"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:

http://chainreactionblogs.com/diary/...le-bit-of-fun-

with-an-ad/
will give you a window into my world. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it isn't
very pretty. It's three and a half minutes long (about twice what it should
be, yeah, I know).

And yes, I hate everyone here who's been having fun with the stupid stuff at
xtranormal.com and convinced me to try it myself.

That's fun. I'd personally drop a few of the Chain Reaction mentions...maybe
leave in the first, and one near the end. People will still get the idea and
remember your store...And perhaps feel less hit-over-the-head with the store
name.

I know I'm breaking with rbr protocol, but I don't post here often so sue me...

Jim
--
Jim
Jim Feeley

Old January 5th 11, 12:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Jan 4, 3:19*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:
http://chainreactionblogs.com/diary/...-little-bit-of...
will give you a window into my world. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it isn't
very pretty. It's three and a half minutes long (about twice what it should
be, yeah, I know).

And yes, I hate everyone here who's been having fun with the stupid stuff at
xtranormal.com and convinced me to try it myself.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycleswww.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Why is Levi speaking with Johan's voice?!

-rj
Old January 5th 11, 12:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

Why is Levi speaking with Johan's voice?!

-rj

That's a keeper. :-)

did i get a deal kdawg Unicycling 4 March 4th 08 04:50 AM
The Deal. Riles Unicycling 15 October 22nd 07 04:12 AM
DEAL ON RETRO/PRO WEAR - I FOUND A GREAT DEAL! [email protected] Social Issues 1 June 5th 07 06:12 PM
Looking for a deal ParadoX Unicycling 9 February 27th 05 01:31 PM
the best deal ever! Onemoredrunk Marketplace 0 October 11th 04 01:26 AM