The Rules

Old December 4th 12, 12:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Default The Rules

http://www.velominati.com/the-rules/

--
JS.
Old December 4th 12, 02:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Monday, December 3, 2012 7:46:29 PM UTC-5, James wrote:
http://www.velominati.com/the-rules/

--

JS.

where do we peee ?
Old December 4th 12, 02:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

may we use deodorant ?
Old December 4th 12, 02:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Monday, December 3, 2012 9:18:11 PM UTC-5, datakoll wrote:
may we use deodorant ?

Rule #66// No mirrors.
Mirrors are allowed on your (aptly named) Surly Big Dummy or your Surly Long Haul Trucker. Not on your road steed. Not on your Mountain bike. Not on your helmet. If someone familiar with The Rules has sold you such an abomination, return the mirror and demand a refund, plus interest and damages.

RULE 67

mentioning Surly or LHT is stricktly forbidden, cause for terminal expulsion from all future events or celebrations
Old December 4th 12, 03:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 12/3/2012 8:30 PM, datakoll wrote:
On Monday, December 3, 2012 9:18:11 PM UTC-5, datakoll wrote:
may we use deodorant ?

Rule #66// No mirrors.
Mirrors are allowed on your (aptly named) Surly Big Dummy or your Surly Long Haul Trucker. Not on your road steed. Not on your Mountain bike. Not on your helmet. If someone familiar with The Rules has sold you such an abomination, return the mirror and demand a refund, plus interest and damages.

RULE 67

mentioning Surly or LHT is stricktly forbidden, cause for terminal expulsion from all future events or celebrations

You read that slop farther down the page than I.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old December 4th 12, 03:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

On 04/12/12 13:30, datakoll wrote:
On Monday, December 3, 2012 9:18:11 PM UTC-5, datakoll wrote:
may we use deodorant ?

Rule #66// No mirrors.
Mirrors are allowed on your (aptly named) Surly Big Dummy or your Surly Long Haul Trucker. Not on your road steed. Not on your Mountain bike. Not on your helmet. If someone familiar with The Rules has sold you such an abomination, return the mirror and demand a refund, plus interest and damages.

RULE 67

mentioning Surly or LHT is stricktly forbidden, cause for terminal expulsion from all future events or celebrations

Making up rules not sanctioned by the Velominati may be terminal.

--
JS.
Old December 4th 12, 04:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay Beattie

On Dec 3, 7:23*pm, AMuzi wrote:
On 12/3/2012 8:30 PM, datakoll wrote:

On Monday, December 3, 2012 9:18:11 PM UTC-5, datakoll wrote:
may we use deodorant ?

Rule #66// No *mirrors.
Mirrors are allowed on your (aptly named) Surly Big Dummy or your Surly Long Haul Trucker. Not on your road steed. Not on your Mountain bike. Not on your helmet. If someone familiar with The Rules has sold you such an abomination, return the mirror and demand a refund, plus interest and damages.

RULE 67

mentioning Surly or LHT is stricktly forbidden, cause for terminal expulsion from all future events or celebrations

You read that slop farther down the page than I.

I think it is supposed to be satire, but
Old December 4th 12, 04:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay Beattie

On Dec 3, 8:27*pm, Jay Beattie wrote:
On Dec 3, 7:23*pm, AMuzi wrote:

On 12/3/2012 8:30 PM, datakoll wrote:

On Monday, December 3, 2012 9:18:11 PM UTC-5, datakoll wrote:
may we use deodorant ?

Rule #66// No *mirrors.
Mirrors are allowed on your (aptly named) Surly Big Dummy or your Surly Long Haul Trucker. Not on your road steed. Not on your Mountain bike. Not on your helmet. If someone familiar with The Rules has sold you such an abomination, return the mirror and demand a refund, plus interest and damages.

RULE 67

mentioning Surly or LHT is stricktly forbidden, cause for terminal expulsion from all future events or celebrations

You read that slop farther down the page than I.

I think it is supposed to be satire, but

As I was saying, I agree with the rule that I am badass for riding in
bad weather, but then again, I do use fenders, so I'm not that
badass.

-- Jay Beattie.
Old December 4th 12, 04:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DirtRoadie

On Dec 3, 9:27*pm, Jay Beattie wrote:
On Dec 3, 7:23*pm, AMuzi wrote:

On 12/3/2012 8:30 PM, datakoll wrote:

On Monday, December 3, 2012 9:18:11 PM UTC-5, datakoll wrote:
may we use deodorant ?

Rule #66// No *mirrors.
Mirrors are allowed on your (aptly named) Surly Big Dummy or your Surly Long Haul Trucker. Not on your road steed. Not on your Mountain bike. Not on your helmet. If someone familiar with The Rules has sold you such an abomination, return the mirror and demand a refund, plus interest and damages.

RULE 67

mentioning Surly or LHT is stricktly forbidden, cause for terminal expulsion from all future events or celebrations

You read that slop farther down the page than I.

I think it is supposed to be satire, but

What's Surly and/or LHT?

Oh damn, busted under Rule 37.

And the real life version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMCkuqL9IcM
DR
Old December 4th 12, 04:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DirtRoadie

On Dec 3, 5:46*pm, James wrote:
http://www.velominati.com/the-rules/

--
JS.

Thanks for that.
See also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQsOpTSzfOs
DR

UCI Rules Fred Flintstein Racing 0 January 29th 11 01:47 PM
Rules is Rules DirtRoadie Racing 7 July 28th 10 03:08 AM
TDF Rules Richard Bates UK 4 June 29th 04 10:28 PM
TTT rules Ewoud Dronkert Racing 7 June 28th 04 12:10 PM
UCI rules Clive George UK 14 June 24th 04 09:30 AM