Cyclists Can Find the Broccoli On the Outside of a Bumpy Turn

Old November 27th 15, 01:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

Default Cyclists Can Find the Broccoli On the Outside of a Bumpy Turn

The manager at a local veggie cooler said it was perfectly good to eat.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b079b2818a5bf7

Old November 27th 15, 07:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Friday, 27 November 2015 01:54:57 UTC, Bret Cahill wrote:
The manager at a local veggie cooler said it was perfectly good to eat.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b079b2818a5bf7

Free asparagus, potatoes, broad beans, sweetcorn, cherries, plums, apples, sloes, pears, blackberries, strawberries and eggs around here if you know where to look.
Old November 27th 15, 09:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Friday, 27 November 2015 01:54:57 UTC, Bret Cahill wrote:
The manager at a local veggie cooler said it was perfectly good to eat.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b079b2818a5bf7

Good link - have a free radio!

http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=9955
Old November 27th 15, 03:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 27/11/2015 07:40, Alycidon wrote:#

On Friday, 27 November 2015 01:54:57 UTC, Bret Cahill wrote:
The manager at a local veggie cooler said it was perfectly good to eat.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b079b2818a5bf7

Free asparagus, potatoes, broad beans, sweetcorn, cherries, plums, apples, sloes, pears, blackberries, strawberries and eggs around here if you know where to look.

I understand that all of those things can be obtained free of charge at
any half-way decent supermarket.

If you know how to secrete them about your person, that is.

But that would never do for me. I am one of nature's honest payers. But
I am well aware that there are some - too many, in fact - who like to
get as much as possible for "free" (IYCMD). The Mags' court is full of
them every week.
Old November 27th 15, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 27/11/2015 15:44, JNugent wrote:
On 27/11/2015 07:40, Alycidon wrote:#

On Friday, 27 November 2015 01:54:57 UTC, Bret Cahill wrote:
The manager at a local veggie cooler said it was perfectly good to eat.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b079b2818a5bf7

Free asparagus, potatoes, broad beans, sweetcorn, cherries, plums,
apples, sloes, pears, blackberries, strawberries and eggs around here
if you know where to look.

I understand that all of those things can be obtained free of charge at
any half-way decent supermarket.

If you know how to secrete them about your person, that is.

But that would never do for me. I am one of nature's honest payers. But
I am well aware that there are some - too many, in fact - who like to
get as much as possible for "free" (IYCMD). The Mags' court is full of
them every week.

In court often are you?

--
Bod

---

Old November 27th 15, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 27/11/2015 15:47, Bod wrote:

[...]

I might be.

What's it to you?
Old November 27th 15, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Bod" wrote in message ...

[...]

What part of "I am one of nature's honest payers" did you not understand?

Old November 27th 15, 04:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 27/11/2015 16:12, Tarcap wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message ...

[...]

___________________________

Hmm, you may work in a court for all I know.

--
Bod

---

Old November 27th 15, 04:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

"Bod" wrote in message ...

[...]

A lot of things might be the case for all you know.
Old November 27th 15, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Cycle-Ops

On 27/11/2015 15:44, JNugent wrote:
On 27/11/2015 07:40, Alycidon wrote:#

On Friday, 27 November 2015 01:54:57 UTC, Bret Cahill wrote:
The manager at a local veggie cooler said it was perfectly good to eat.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b079b2818a5bf7

Free asparagus, potatoes, broad beans, sweetcorn, cherries, plums,
apples, sloes, pears, blackberries, strawberries and eggs around here
if you know where to look.

I understand that all of those things can be obtained free of charge at
any half-way decent supermarket.

If you know how to secrete them about your person, that is.

But that would never do for me. I am one of nature's honest payers. But
I am well aware that there are some - too many, in fact - who like to
get as much as possible for "free" (IYCMD). The Mags' court is full of
them every week.

Once a thief, always a thief. After all the stuff he boasted about
stealing from BP it's no surprise he carries on.