London to be Declared Car-Free...

Old December 2nd 15, 12:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

Default London to be Declared Car-Free...

"Cycle-Ops" wrote in message ...

On 01/12/2015 09:13, Judith wrote:
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 15:09:37 -0800 (PST), Tom Crispin
wrote:

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 6:10:17 PM UTC, Cycle-Ops wrote:

Those brave enough to cycle in a London full of thick handymen and
psychotic taxi drivers get my admiration.

The halfwit thinks Medway is in London.

I just love the way Plankwit reads the phrase "thick handymen" and
immediately reads it as a synonym for "David Peter Lang": a depraved
glint, perhaps?

Oh - middle name "Peter" - I wonder if you have been spending time
looking up
personal details.

You really are one very sad person.

The sad **** has been stalking me on Facebook.

Is he the failed primary school teacher, whose fixation is that of female
genitalia sliding down a car windscreen?
Thank god he's no longer a primary school teacher.

---

Old December 2nd 15, 12:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 21:13:14 +0000, Cycle-Ops wrote:

Why haven’t you written to Cleveland Police, Middlesbrough and Stockton
councils & Highways England yet?

What is it to you?
You have a stuck gearwheel.

I think a simple answer to a simple question should sort that one out pretty
pronto.
I wonder why it's not forthcoming?

---

Old December 2nd 15, 12:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Cycle-Ops" wrote in message ...

On 01/12/2015 08:15, John Smith wrote:
Tony Dragon wrote:
On 30/11/2015 20:49, John Smith wrote:
Tony Dragon wrote:
On 30/11/2015 09:44, John Smith wrote:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/transport/crackdown-on-antisocial-driving-in-london-a3125796.html

Can you point out where in that article it mentions the subject line?

My oath, car drivers really _are_ as thick as they're reputed to be,
aren't they.....?

So you can't do that, glad you've cleared that up.

And he's actually proud of being stupid! Remarkable!

Typical SOP. Can't answer a question, so resorts to insults.

Yeah, pretty predictable, isn't it?

Speaking of questions you can't answer; Why haven’t you written to

--
Dave
Dedicated to finding a cure for cycling.

---

Old December 2nd 15, 12:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Jim Smith" wrote in message

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:44:44 +0000, John Smith
wrote:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/transport/crackdown-on-antisocial-driving-in-london-a3125796.html

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)

Sorry old bean,; but you have missed off the "****wit" qualification - I
understand that you are outstanding.

Honours, of course.

JMS

---

Old December 2nd 15, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Tue, 01 Dec 2015 19:16:58 +0000, Cycle-Ops wrote:

Just trying to get an answer to a simple question.

It is not unlawful to not answer a question except when subpoenaed as a
witness. Are you going to issue him a subpoena?
Old December 2nd 15, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Wed, 02 Dec 2015 00:41:58 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 21:13:14 +0000, Cycle-Ops wrote:

Why haven’t you written to Cleveland Police, Middlesbrough and Stockton
councils & Highways England yet?

What is it to you?
You have a stuck gearwheel.

I think a simple answer to a simple question should sort that one out
pretty pronto.
I wonder why it's not forthcoming?

He is under no obligation.

---

This email is guaranteed free of viruses as no Microsoft products were
used in its preparation or propagation.
Old December 2nd 15, 09:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Tue, 01 Dec 2015 19:19:26 +0000, Cycle-Ops wrote:

Speaking of questions you can't answer; Why haven’t you written to
Cleveland Police, Middlesbrough and Stockton councils & Highways England
yet?

It is not against the law to not write to Cleveland Police, Middlesbrough
and Stockton councils & Highways England
Old December 2nd 15, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Tue, 1 Dec 2015 18:51:18 +0000, Cycle-Ops wrote:

On 01/12/2015 09:13, Judith wrote:
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 15:09:37 -0800 (PST), Tom Crispin wrote:

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 6:10:17 PM UTC, Cycle-Ops wrote:

Those brave enough to cycle in a London full of thick handymen and
psychotic taxi drivers get my admiration.

The halfwit thinks Medway is in London.

I just love the way Plankwit reads the phrase "thick handymen" and immediately reads it as a synonym for "David Peter Lang": a depraved glint, perhaps?

Oh - middle name "Peter" - I wonder if you have been spending time looking up
personal details.

You really are one very sad person.

The sad **** has been stalking me on Facebook.

I must say I find it truly amazing: I wonder if he does not realise just how
pathetic he is.

Just very, very sad and pathetic.

Good job he "got out" of teaching - you would not want him teaching your kids -
going to their Facebook pages - finding out the details of their older
sisters.