Yet another ULM Rejection

Old December 5th 15, 09:00 AM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default Yet another ULM Rejection

On Fri, 4 Dec 2015 11:27:56 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Friday, 4 December 2015 19:05:31 UTC, Steve Walker wrote:
On 04/12/2015 13:14, Nick wrote:

All of the recent "Alycidon" posts to ULM or this group have been from
@privacy.net as opposed to Simon's account. I see no
reason to believe or suspect they are genuinely from Simon.

A fair point. We have assumed that "Alycidon" is a sock account
controlled by Simon Mason. But perhaps someone is trying discredit him
by making spiteful trolling posts which purport to come from him. Or
perhaps "Alycidon" is a completely different pro-cycling troll.

If Simon wishes to disown these posts, clarify that they are not made by
him and he doesn't hold the views expressed in them, then I will
certainly apologise for my comments earlier in this thread.

I hereby disown any of those posts as I have never posted from
in my entire life. I always post under my real name everywhere except uk.rec.cycling, as when I was working at BP, a troll known as "judith" spitefully kept contacting my personnel dept. on several occasions in an attempt to get me into trouble.

I then went to the police and handed them all the evidence of "judith"'s campaign of harassment and stalking, which included an attempt to get me into trouble by attending the 2011 BP AGM to accuse me of abusing BP's internet connnection - a complete lie as we were allowed to access social media in work's time.

In the end, I felt sorry for our head HR guy who was getting it in the neck from his bosses as to why some loonies at the AGM were coming out with accusations of so-called "internet abuse" by one of their employees, so I gave him my word that I would not post using a BP account to save him the grief. I then posted using a dongle which had no BP traceability to it.

Even though I have now retired, I have still kept to my word by using the name "Alycidon" in urc and not my own name.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6219/6...f674e404bb.jpg

The fake posts are obviously from "judith" as he has used that account under many sockpuppets over the years. No apologies are required.

Oh - I think an apology *is* required: from you that is.

Why not post your "evidence" - and prove your point?

Here is a clue, as you seem to need one, I have never made a fake post as if
from another poster.

You'll next be listing the 237 names which you have previously accused me of
using, with no evidence whatsoever, which is not a surprises - because I
didn't. (Many thanks to Judith upthread for reminding me of
it. I am surprised the Porker didn't supply you with any evidence whatsoever
- he must have had loads of it.)

I think it is time that I give you just a little clue on the AGM and personnel
department matter. Other balanced people (eg JNugent) from URC have tried to
help you with this over the years: but you just don't listen.

Do you really believe that three totally unconnected people from URC got
together, bought a BP share each and then attended the AGM so that they could
raise your dishonesty whilst at BP, with the other shareholders and the
Executive body? Do you think they were allowed to ask questions about you at
the AGM?

Now have a think about another tiny, tiny little possibility.

Over a number of years you bragged how you were using BP time and facilities to
post to newsgroups. You even said that you were doing it whilst your boss was
not there and others were having to work. Can you recall bragging how you
broke the strike at BP by cycling through the picket line whilst you gave the
pickets a mouthful - or was it a rude sign? What about the chemicals you
"liberated" from BP - can you remember telling the whole wild world about those
- and even providing photographs showing the chemicals? Don't forget the
comments you made on the Hull Daily Mail web-site either.

Now I just wonder, was there just a tiny little chance that other than the
three people you accused of going to the AGM, was there perhaps any other
person, perhaps a BP employee from the UK or anywhere else in the world reading
the newsgroup or the Hull Daily Mail? Did someone else see how you were taking
the micky out of BP?

If there was, I wonder just how other BP employees felt, as you ridiculed the
company they worked for and demonstrated the disdain in which you held them. I
wonder if you got up the nose of others, other than the three people and
others who regularly took the micky out of you.

Would it have been very easy for that employee to attend the BP AGM and discuss
your antics with the BP personnel department? Perhaps they didn't even attend
the AGM - just phoned the personnel department.

Would that have been easier than the three people with nothing to do with BP,
buying the shares just so that they could "dob you in" - as you often said you
did about other people in Hull?

Food for thought eh?

Why not spend your time marketing the programme you wrote for kill-filing
certain posters from Google Groups. You did claim to have done that, didn't
you? People can obviously believe all of your wild claims

The problem is Simon, you took on more than you could chew with some of your
comments.

I wonder if you were just the subject of one big hoax - or did you just imagine
it all? You need to be able as give as good as you get, if you want to play
your games.

PS I see you are intent on turning URC to rat-**** yet again.

Old December 5th 15, 09:05 AM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Sara Merriman

In article , Judith
wrote:

On Fri, 4 Dec 2015 11:27:56 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

Do either of you really imagine anyone is interested in reading all
that bile from either of you? Have you considered taking up amateur
radio?
Old December 5th 15, 10:20 AM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sat, 05 Dec 2015 09:00:24 +0000, Judith wrote:

Porker

"Judith" is a hagfish.
Old December 5th 15, 10:28 AM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_2_]

On Sat, 05 Dec 2015 09:05:59 +0000, Sara Merriman wrote:

wrote:

Do either of you really imagine anyone is interested in reading all that
bile from either of you? Have you considered taking up amateur radio?

Oh - you should have volunteered to be a moderator for URCM: you seem to
have the right attitude.

Oh - hang a minute - you did, didn't you.

So you think it acceptable to tell people with serious emails to the
moderation team to be told to "**** off".

You should have stayed : you'd have really fitted in.
Old December 5th 15, 12:57 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 05 Dec 2015 09:00:24 +0000, Judith wrote:

Porker

"Judith" is a hagfish.

Why do people insult others?

People with little minds are the ones who insult.
People with a constant need to feel superior (which may be hiding deep
seated lack of confidence) insult others.
Old December 5th 15, 01:26 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sat, 05 Dec 2015 09:05:59 +0000, Sara Merriman
wrote:

wrote:

Do either of you really imagine anyone is interested in reading all
that bile from either of you? Have you considered taking up amateur
radio?

Good point: Simon is a keen SW radio fanatic. No surprise there then.

Old December 5th 15, 01:29 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

wrote:

Do either of you really imagine anyone is interested in reading all
that bile from either of you? Have you considered taking up amateur
radio?

Funnily enough.

https://youtu.be/2VVcA3KOTFQ

PS - As I matter of fact, I have not communicated with "judith" nor any of his 100's of sockpuppets for 5 years. If only everyone else had ignored him the same way.

Oh dear: you have of course slipped up and read and commented on my posts - as
well as those by others in your home programmed Google Groups Kill-file system

How does it actually work? It must be worth a fortune.

Old December 5th 15, 01:31 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

wrote:

Do either of you really imagine anyone is interested in reading all
that bile from either of you? Have you considered taking up amateur
radio?

Funnily enough.

https://youtu.be/2VVcA3KOTFQ

PS - As I matter of fact, I have not communicated with "judith" nor any of his 100's of sockpuppets for 5 years. If only everyone else had ignored him the same way.

I think many of us have suffered at the hands of the troll Simon

What makes you think it is Simon?

I think that is very unfair - do you have any evidence?

Old December 5th 15, 03:13 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Sat, 5 Dec 2015 12:57:02 -0000
"Tarcap" wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 05 Dec 2015 09:00:24 +0000, Judith wrote:

Porker

"Judith" is a hagfish.

Why do people insult others?

People with little minds are the ones who insult.
People with a constant need to feel superior (which may be hiding
deep seated lack of confidence) insult others.

Indeed, except that Judith really is a revolting slimy creature.

Old December 6th 15, 09:42 AM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sat, 05 Dec 2015 12:57:02 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

Why do people insult others?

People with little minds are the ones who insult.
People with a constant need to feel superior (which may be hiding deep
seated lack of confidence) insult others.

Why do people insult others?

People with little minds are the ones who insult.
People with a constant need to feel superior (which may be hiding deep
seated lack of confidence) insult others.

Exactly.

And you ****ing hate bicyclists. you hate the way they use an economical
viable and practical form of transport for zipping through towns and
quickly and delightfully.
I ride a bicycle. Gleefully.

And I have absolutely no ****ing interest in looking good in your eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we know what you think of bicyclists.
And I have absolutely no ****ing interest in changing that.
Especially not for you.

Another outrageous URC rejection. [email protected] UK 0 January 29th 13 05:56 PM
ULM Rejection Judith[_4_] UK 6 December 6th 11 12:11 AM
Another URCM rejection JMS UK 45 June 23rd 10 08:22 AM
URCM Rejection JMS UK 122 April 13th 10 10:58 PM
Post rejection on urcm Adam Funk[_5_] UK 0 October 25th 09 06:23 PM