Sarah Hammer is a just as delusional as MC Hammer

Old September 19th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Sarah Hammer is a just as delusional as MC Hammer

http://www.sarahhammer.us

"Future Olympic Gold Medalist"

Who the **** puts that on their website before the Olympics?

That's pretty arrogant, not to mention hilarious in light of the fact
she didn't even win a bronze medal. That's not even trash talking -
it's just dildo.

I mean, not even MC Ego himself - Lance - says **** like that and dude
knew he was going to win the tour every year.

Becky Quinn must have gone to Jamaica before Beijing and gotten a
serious Sarah Hammer voodoo doll.

Take care,

Magilla

Old September 20th 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Sep 19, 6:35*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.sarahhammer.us

"Future Olympic Gold Medalist"

Who the **** puts that on their website before the Olympics?

That's pretty arrogant, not to mention hilarious in light of the fact
she didn't even win a bronze medal. * *That's not even trash talking -
it's just dildo.

I mean, not even MC Ego himself - Lance - says **** like that and dude
knew he was going to win the tour every year.

Becky Quinn must have gone to Jamaica before Beijing and gotten a
serious Sarah Hammer voodoo doll.

Take care,

Magilla

good to have you back for a bit monkeyboy! too bad you missed most of
the "lance is back!!!" lemon party circle. all of a sudden it was a
twilight zone july here again.
bill c
Old September 20th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sep 19, 5:35*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.sarahhammer.us

"Future Olympic Gold Medalist"

At 0.25 centuries (I don't have a ****ing clue what that
is in metric, 2.8?), it would seem she has another 4
(four) summer gaymes(sic) to make good on that, at
least.

it's just dildo.

I'll be done in a minute, Mom!
Old September 20th 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

wrote:

On Sep 19, 5:35 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

http://www.sarahhammer.us

"Future Olympic Gold Medalist"

At 0.25 centuries (I don't have a ****ing clue what that
is in metric, 2.8?), it would seem she has another 4
(four) summer gaymes(sic) to make good on that, at
least.

it's just dildo.

I'll be done in a minute, Mom!

Hammer will never go to the Olympics again. And even if she does, she
will never medal. Any road rider can beat her in the pursuit if they
wanted.

Plus, the London 2012 Games will surely see Romero back.

Magilla
Old September 20th 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_9_]

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message

Hammer will never go to the Olympics again. And even if she does, she
will never medal. Any road rider can beat her in the pursuit if they
wanted.

Plus, the London 2012 Games will surely see Romero back.

Magilla

Yeah, probably not, but lots of women will retire after the games. More then
likely, you will see a mass exodus next year. I read Wood will retire, and
so is Doppman and I think, Thurig will retire. Word was, Armstrong was
supposed to retire, and Anderson also hinted at retirement earlier this
year. However, it looks like Anderson will ride the gravy train another
year. She's nice person though, I like her. She's a solid rider too.
Luperini will retire, Ah, more girls will retire, I know more, should I go
on? Aarons and Cheerwine are dead, Colavita hanging tough I guess, but it
looks like Tibco will be the premiere American team, and I have heard talk
about Tibco racing in Europe next year. Gas is killing lone maverick pros,
and sponsors are dropping like flies once again, the unstable nation of
banks and the economy is probably making them apprehensive. Things will
hopefully improve after the elections. There is going to be city riots I
think, if Obama loses!

But on Hammer, wasn't she overweight going into Bejing? She should of had
an advantage by training year round on an indoor velodrome. Didn't Hammer
use wind tunnel technology, denied by previous 3km wonder-girls, and didn't
she win the worlds twice previously? It seems conditions were good for
Hammer, as she's done better in worse conditions then Bejing. As for the
mask fiasco, that was a lemon! She should of seen that coming, but yeah,
probably a road rider like Armstrong could of beat her in the pursuit.
Armstrong, that name has been dominating men and women's cycling lately!

Robert

Old September 20th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Sep 19, 3:35*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.sarahhammer.us

"Future Olympic Gold Medalist"

Who the **** puts that on their website before the Olympics?

snip

Dumbass -

USOC denied her the gold by making her wear that mask.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old September 20th 08, 08:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

"Robert" wrote in message

[...]

No, I don't think any of the four could have seen what happened with the
USOC coming. They were apparently issued masks and and briefed by the USOC
about using them. And they didn't expect to get stabbed in the back by their
Oly Cmte trying to save face. There are aspects of this that I'm not aware
of having not been publicly brought out. The athletes are subjected to a ton
of "processing" in the States just before they leave for the Oly Games which
takes about two days: multiple briefings, credentialing, team photos, and
issuance of more clothing than they will ever use. (Each athlete gets a
shopping cart and pushes it along a prescribed path in a giant warehouse and
makes stops every 50 feet or so at another "station" to receive all sorts of
clothing items, as well as getting fitted for opening ceremonies outfits. By
the time they are finished, each athlete's cart is virtually overflowing and
your head is almost swimming with all the stuff loaded in the cart. There's
so much that they give you a big box to send all the extra unneeded stuff
back home for free via USOC sponsor UPS.). Then the athletes and staffs fly
to China. It's extremely unlikely that the four riders were the only people
on the airplane that were part of the US Olympic contingent. One thing I
don't know is whether the four were adamant about wearing the masks and if
anyone pointed out to them that nobody else was wearing them. And remember,
particularly in niche sports where the Olympics is the biggest thing you'll
do in terms of mainstream prestige, it's very easy to be a head case and try
to do every possible thing to optimize your chances.

The other thing to consider is that I'm sure that at least some of the four
went to Beijing last year for the pre-Olympic event (kind of a
exploratory/trial run for the athletes and the event operating staff) and
should have had a pretty good idea what to expect in regard to the air
quality and how it would affect them.

Old September 20th 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

On Sep 19, 3:35 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

http://www.sarahhammer.us

"Future Olympic Gold Medalist"

Who the **** puts that on their website before the Olympics?

snip

Dumbass -

USOC denied her the gold by making her wear that mask.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Becky Quinn was behind it.

Magilla
Old September 20th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_9_]

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message

"Robert" wrote in message

[...]

Some good thoughts.

I was just saying that whole affair got pretty stinky, not blaming anyone
per say. I did notice something in regard to something you mentioned. I saw
a piece on TV just prior to the Olympics, like a week before. They
interviewed some cyclists and runners who either raced or trained there
previously. I wish I could remember who it was, but it was a guy who had
either done cycling or a running event, and he spoke for himself and gave
another example of how the bad air quality affected athletes. The interview
came across as really scary, as if runners and cyclist are likely to come
home with permanent damage to their lungs because of all the pollutants
being processed instead of Oxygen-clean air. They gave examples of how they
had to stop racing from wheezing and coughing and how some other athletes
also got shut down during a race and couldn't go on. The impression you got
from the piece was riders were going to drop like flies out on the course,
getting sick and returning home with permanent lung damage. They even had
graphic illustrations of how pollutants damage the lungs.

What actually happened, was everything went pretty smooth, and I'm not aware
of any riders coming home with permanent lung damage. The women's road race
had rain, so that cleaned up the air a bit, but even in marathon I think it
was one of those days where the wind blew the bad air out. Overall, I've not
read about a lot of serious lung ailments from any athletes returning home
from the games!

Robert

Old September 21st 08, 12:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

Carl Sundquist wrote:

"Robert" wrote in message

[...]

They whole shopping cart thing sounds übergay. Women are too caught up
in this type of frivolous nonsense, and it prevents them from seeing
what the Games really is for cycling: a dumbed down race with 70 riders
picked by politicos. Winning it is virtually meaningless.

The Olympics are raced not as trade teams, but as a national team. But
the only person who gets a medal is the winner, not the team, which
defies the entire concept of a team and makes no sense whatseover.

The Olympics is totally ****ed up.

And all those track riders are idiots for training for what is a
commercial joke. They are such victims of marketing. Their goal in the
sport is nothing but to get a guest role on sitcom by the IOC.

Then some pencil pusher from the IOC yells at them for wearing a mask,
and they cry like the spineless pussies they are. Any athlete who would
let that affect them doesn't even deserve a gold medal.

If pro tennis players or basketball players relied on the Olympics to
make their sport, they would be in the same pathetic boat as women's
cycling.

Magilla