Monkey Business: The Party is Over

Old September 22nd 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

Default Monkey Business: The Party is Over

I noticed a lot of you savants in here have had a nice little party
while the gorilla was away hunting in the jungle. I've come back to a
mess of U-boat commander threads and nonsense about pscho-cross and idle
chat about a little race in Spain that nobody cares about.

Well, now the gorilla is back. And I noticed my easter egg on top of
the fireplace mantle is cracked. Joel.

And it better be fixed real soon.

Magilla
Old September 22nd 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_9_]

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message

I noticed a lot of you savants in here have had a nice little party while
the gorilla was away hunting in the jungle. I've come back to a mess of
U-boat commander threads and nonsense about pscho-cross and idle chat about
a little race in Spain that nobody cares about.

Well, now the gorilla is back. And I noticed my easter egg on top of the
fireplace mantle is cracked. Joel.

And it better be fixed real soon.

Magilla

If its cracked, the Lemon Club will get you a new one, no problem. Worlds is
here, more chatter forthcoming. It should of been an interesting year,
Olympics, Elections coming. You didn't say anything during the Olympics? Did
you?

Robert

Old September 23rd 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Sep 22, 1:38*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
I noticed a lot of you savants in here have had a nice little party
while the gorilla was away

I posted a message just for you during the Olympic hamster wheel
events. It was disappointing when you didn't see it.

http://tinyurl.com/4fg3nk

-rj, aka Rat Filth
Lemon Club VP
Old September 23rd 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sep 22, 2:58 pm, "Robert" wrote:
"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message

I noticed a lot of you savants in here have had a nice little party while
the gorilla was away hunting in the jungle. I've come back to a mess of
U-boat commander threads and nonsense about pscho-cross and idle chat about
a little race in Spain that nobody cares about.

Well, now the gorilla is back. And I noticed my easter egg on top of the
fireplace mantle is cracked. Joel.

And it better be fixed real soon.

Magilla

If its cracked, the Lemon Club will get you a new one, no problem. Worlds is
here, more chatter forthcoming. It should of been an interesting year,
Olympics, Elections coming. You didn't say anything during the Olympics? Did
you?

Robert

Cancellara, Womens's RR, BMX. Not even Gorilla could rip that.
Old September 23rd 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:

On Sep 22, 1:38 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

I noticed a lot of you savants in here have had a nice little party
while the gorilla was away

I posted a message just for you during the Olympic hamster wheel
events. It was disappointing when you didn't see it.

http://tinyurl.com/4fg3nk

-rj, aka Rat Filth
Lemon Club VP

Trying to determine RPM speed based on obervable directional rotation of
the wagon wheel effect is not an accurate way of measuring speed. But I
can tell you that if you see a helicopter rotor slowly rotating forward
from its previous stationary state, it is likely the RPM's are getting
slower, and not faster.

Magilla
Old September 23rd 08, 05:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

MagillaGorilla wrote:
can tell you that if you see a helicopter rotor slowly rotating forward
from its previous stationary state, it is likely the RPM's are getting
slower, and not faster.

"Forward"? Did you mean clockwise or anti-clockwise? From above or
below? Western or Ruski helicopters?
Old September 23rd 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Sep 23, 10:50*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
On Sep 22, 1:38 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

I noticed a lot of you savants in here have had a nice little party
while the gorilla was away

I posted a message just for you during the Olympic hamster wheel
events. *It was disappointing when you didn't see it.

http://tinyurl.com/4fg3nk

-rj, aka Rat Filth
Lemon Club VP

Trying to determine RPM speed based on obervable directional rotation of
the wagon wheel effect is not an accurate way of measuring speed. *

Massengilla Gorilla -

True, under uncontrolled conditions. Under controlled conditions, it
can be a quite good way to accomplish the task (e.g., setting the
timing on a motorcycle engine with a strobe).

I don't know if those track racing files are still on the NBC site,
but they were quite interesting to watch. Well, I thought they were,
but then I'm an ex-gerbil wheel racer.

Where were you during the Olympics?

-rj
Old September 23rd 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Sep 23, 8:50*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
On Sep 22, 1:38 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

I noticed a lot of you savants in here have had a nice little party
while the gorilla was away

I posted a message just for you during the Olympic hamster wheel
events. *It was disappointing when you didn't see it.

http://tinyurl.com/4fg3nk

-rj, aka Rat Filth
Lemon Club VP

Trying to determine RPM speed based on obervable directional rotation of
the wagon wheel effect is not an accurate way of measuring speed. *But I
can tell you that if you see a helicopter rotor slowly rotating forward
from its previous stationary state, it is likely the RPM's are getting
slower, and not faster.

Magilla

Mr. Magilla Nyquist,

Maybe that is overgeneralizing sampling constraints too much.

sots
Old September 24th 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Sep 22, 11:38*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
I noticed a lot of you savants in here have had a nice little party
while the gorilla was away hunting in the jungle. *I've come back to a
mess of U-boat commander threads and nonsense about pscho-cross and idle
chat about a little race in Spain that nobody cares about.

Well, now the gorilla is back. *And I noticed my easter egg on top of
the fireplace mantle is cracked. Joel.

JUST TAKE THOSE OLD RECORDS OFF THE SHELF . . .
Old September 24th 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
On Sep 22, 1:38 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

I noticed a lot of you savants in here have had a nice little party
while the gorilla was away

I posted a message just for you during the Olympic hamster wheel
events. It was disappointing when you didn't see it.

http://tinyurl.com/4fg3nk

-rj, aka Rat Filth
Lemon Club VP

Trying to determine RPM speed based on obervable directional rotation of
the wagon wheel effect is not an accurate way of measuring speed.

Massengilla Gorilla -

True, under uncontrolled conditions. Under controlled conditions, it
can be a quite good way to accomplish the task (e.g., setting the
timing on a motorcycle engine with a strobe).

I don't know if those track racing files are still on the NBC site,

They are.

same old monkey house [email protected] Mountain Biking 8 December 11th 07 11:13 PM
karate monkey? bruno Mountain Biking 39 February 21st 07 04:25 AM
Monkey Business Tom Sherman Recumbent Biking 25 February 2nd 05 12:56 AM
Monkey on a Uni yoopers Unicycling 6 May 31st 04 05:52 PM