Frankie Straightens Out Lance Fan

Old October 1st 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Frankie Straightens Out Lance Fan

Recent 'Ask Frankie' on his website

John Richards (UK): I see Manuel Beltran has had his 'B' sample
confirmed as positive. Add his name to that of Floyd Llandis, Roberto
Heras and Tyler Hamilton, it seems that although Lance was drug-free,
the team was happy to ignore systematic cheating by the domestiques.
Do you think in the light of this that Hamilton, and come to that UK's
David Millar, should be allowed to compete in their country's national
championships ?

Frankie: John, do you really think that domestiques are doping but the
captains or leaders of teams are not? If this were the case the
domestiques would be winning all the time and the others would be in
the back of the pack. As for Tyler and Millar, they both served their
time. Despite the fact that one lied the entire time and one fessed up
to the truth, they both served their suspension and can race. I have
no problem with them racing their national championships, they
shouldn't be denied that opportunity.
Old October 2nd 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Oct 1, 1:50*pm, "
wrote:
Recent 'Ask Frankie' on his website

John Richards (UK): I see Manuel Beltran has had his 'B' sample
confirmed as positive. Add his name to that of Floyd Llandis, Roberto
Heras and Tyler Hamilton, it seems that although Lance was drug-free,
the team was happy to ignore systematic cheating by the domestiques.

So let's see if I understand you - after these guys move to new teams
they test positive. To you that means that before they moved to new
teams they were taking drugs that couldn't be detected. Gotcha.

Do you think in the light of this that Hamilton, and come to that UK's
David Millar, should be allowed to compete in their country's national
championships ?

Oh, and you believe that one err should disqualify you forever after.
I wonder how you'd appreciate your own history from a decade ago being
throw in your face?

Old October 3rd 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Oct 2, 1:55*pm, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Oct 1, 1:50*pm, "
wrote:

Recent 'Ask Frankie' on his website

John Richards (UK): I see Manuel Beltran has had his 'B' sample
confirmed as positive. Add his name to that of Floyd Llandis, Roberto
Heras and Tyler Hamilton, it seems that although Lance was drug-free,
the team was happy to ignore systematic cheating by the domestiques.

So let's see if I understand you - after these guys move to new teams
they test positive. To you that means that before they moved to new
teams they were taking drugs that couldn't be detected. Gotcha.

Do you think in the light of this that Hamilton, and come to that UK's
David Millar, should be allowed to compete in their country's national
championships ?

Oh, and you believe that one err should disqualify you forever after.
I wonder how you'd appreciate your own history from a decade ago being
throw in your face?

Kunich you are so retarded with your knee-jerk strawman act.

Go read the original post again. The OP did not include any of his own
commentary.
Old October 3rd 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

To err is human; to be a complete ****up is Kunich.

--
tanx,
Howard

I'll take the case!

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old October 3rd 08, 07:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01

On Oct 2, 7:11*pm, Howard Kveck wrote:

wrote:

[...]

* * * * * * * * * * *remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?- Hide quoted text -

C'mon, Howard! You get on me for getting into it with Magilla, but
take that tone with Tom?

remove YOUR SHOES to take foot of your mouth, m'kay?
Old October 3rd 08, 07:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

,

wrote:

[...]

Phillip, you were challenging MG to some kind of confrontation over usenet stuff.
That's silly. As for Kunich, well, you haven't been here long enough to have caught
on to him? Oookay.

Old October 3rd 08, 02:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Oct 3, 2:10*am, LawBoy01 wrote:
On Oct 2, 7:11*pm, Howard Kveck wrote:

* *To err is human; to be a complete ****up is Kunich.

C'mon, Howard! *You get on me for getting into it with Magilla, but
take that tone with Tom?

remove YOUR SHOES to take foot of your mouth, m'kay?

At some point you have to stop being a tourist.

Old October 4th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

**** or get off the pot!!!!!

Old October 4th 08, 09:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

You are suck a ****tard!!!!!
Old October 5th 08, 04:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01

On Oct 3, 1:46*am, Howard Kveck wrote:

* *Phillip, you were challenging MG to some kind of confrontation over usenet stuff.
That's silly. As for Kunich, well, you haven't been here long enough to have caught
on to him? Oookay.

I've been following RBR for about 4 years, that's enough to get that
you get mad when somebody adamantly opposes your point of view. That
stuff doesn't bother me. Flat-out, vulgar trash talking ****es me
off, particularly when you know the person saying it wouldn't talk
that way to your face. I got fiddy bucks that says Tom would say
anything to you in person that he's said here on RBR.